From Tar Valon Library
Author: Estyrien al'Halien
Iselle was ordered to bring Brys and Diryk - members of the Kandori royal family - to Merean Redhill. Unbeknownst to her, Merean was Black Ajah and wanted to kill Diryk because he could possibly channel. Merean killed Iselle by pushing her off a balcony (NS, Ch. 26).
- 962 NE: Iselle is born (NS, Ch. 22).
- 974 NE: Iselle is tested for the ability to channel (NS, Ch. 25).
- 979 NE: Iselle approaches Moiraine about going to the White Tower (NS, Ch. 25).
- 979NE: Iselle is killed by Merean Redhill (NS, Ch. 26).
- Iselle was very close to her mother, Edeyn Arrel (NS, Ch. 22).
- Iselle was spoiled as a child (NS, Ch. 22).
- Iselle was tested for the ability to channel at age twelve. It was found that she could but her mother refused to let her go to the White Tower at such a young age. She wanted to become Green Ajah when she finally went to train (NS, Ch. 25).
- Edeyn wanted Lan to marry Iselle. Iselle would not have minded Lan being her carneira but she did not want to marry him (NS, Ch. 22).
"When you tell her you are taking me to the Tower, she will have to listen. Everyone knows that Aes Sedai take any woman they want for training, and no one can stop them." Iselle to Moiraine about going to the White Tower (New Spring, Chapter 25).