|Location||Sussex, United Kingdom|
|Join Date||25 February 2005|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: February 25, 2005
- Joined Tower: July 8, 2005
- Raised Accepted: October 9, 2005
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: December 9, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai: June 8, 2006
- Local Liaison: Winter Euro Party 2008
- Mistress of Revels (Europe): February 13, 2006 - February 8, 2007
- Jenarra Tikvah, Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
- Married to Lain Daragel, Gaidin of Dai M'Hael
Official Event Attendance
- Euro Party 2011 - Much Wenlock, Shropshire, UK
- Summer Euro Party 2006 - Skipton, Yorkshire, England
- Summer Euro Party 2007 - Driebergen, The Netherlands
- Winter Euro Party 2008 - Slindon, UK: Local Liaison
- Winter Euro Party 2009 - Skipton, Yorkshire, England
- Winter Euro Party 2010 - Much Wenlock, Shropshire, UK - Head of Entertainment Committee
Senior Member Interview
January 29th 2008
- Why did you choose Blue?
I knew several of the Blues prior to choosing it as my home. It took me 3 months of being accepted of the none ajah before I made the decision though! I very nearly chose another Ajah.
- Are you like the Blues in the Books?
No. Well.... No. lol. A bit I suppose, I'm always plotting and fighting for a good cause. Other than that, I just like Brownies.
- Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
Yes I'm away most weekends and try and have at least 3 holidays a year, although they are normally somewhere like Cornwall and not very exotic. I plot, but normally just for friends birthdays.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
My time as a Citizen was probably the best I've had. Loads of new friends, everythings new and exciting.... I was a novice for ages as I didn't get around to applying and then accepted for around 6 months before choosing Blue.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I was Mistress of Revels for Europe for a year. I also donate every year to the site and try to organise as many RL gatherings for the Brits / Europeans as possible.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I was at work and had just finished the book I was reading. So I ran over to Waterstones at lunch time and everything else they had, I'd read. So I picked up Eye of the World. 2 months later, I'd finished the series.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
No bonding for me thanks ;-p
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
Don't have a mentee as yet.
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Matt. He's so cute. Oh and Fain, he's so bad. The Aiel are definetly my favourite nation.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Hundreds!! They are what makes the tower special. Many of my closest friends I've met on Tar Valon and several will be at my wedding next year. Everyone on the boards is so different, but we all have 1 thing in common and thats enough to build on. The Parties are fun, you can meet new people and there's always some sort of hilarity going on somewhere. Join in or just sit and watch, you'll still have a great time.
- What kind of music do you like?
Alternative / Rock, Pop (but NO Britney) and pretty much anything as long as its not R & B.
- What are your favorite movies?
Constantine and Indiana Jones
- What's the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Went to Blackpool alone to meet a bunch of random people off this internet sight for the weekend...
- What job do you have?
I'm an account manager for a Supply Chain Management Company.
- Do you have a pet?
Yep, a Kitten called Jaffa. He's 13 weeks.
- What languages do you speak?
English, French, small amount of Spanish and I can swear in Greek ;-p
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Archaeologist. I did the degree at University but unfortunate, the money isn't enough to rent a flat in the UK, let alone buy one.
- Moiraine or Siuan?
- Shienar or Saldaea?
- Tea or coffee?
Tea! I'm British.
- Books or movies?
Books. Every time.
- A short bio about yourself.
My real name is Kerry, I'm 29 *cry* and live in Woohoo Central, West Sussex. I'm from Portsmouth originally and my parents still live there. I'm engaged to a wonderful man who has been a member of the site for the last few years but is the eternal citizen. We're getting married in May next year. I'm accident prone, likely to break anything I touch (or drive at the moment) and drink far too much. But I'm happy ;-p I live with Lain and Lifa Sedai and just down the road is Maidelyn and we all spend a lot of time together, including the London people.