Master/Mistress of Accepted and Soldiers
Master/Mistress of Accepted and Soldiers is an admin position in the Department of Membership. This position will focus on handling all aspects of Accepted and Soldier life in the Tower. The position will also be called upon to provide counsel to the Director of Membership and the Officers.
Department: Department of Membership
Position Level: Administrator
Rotation: 18 month rotation
Merit Eligibility: Administrator Merit
Chain of Command
The Master/Mistress of Accepted and Soldiers reports directly to the Director of Membership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide counsel to the administration as needed.
- Keep track of where Accepted and Soldiers are at and send raising packets as necessary.
- Be prepared to assist with the mentorship program.
- Provide the first line of defense when membership problems with Accepted and Soldiers arise.
- Work with the Director and other membership admins when inter-group problems arise.
- Moderate the three forums associated with Accepted and Soldiers.
- Moderate the usergroups associated with Accepted and Soldiers.
- Build morale and activity for the Accepted and Soldiers and within the Novice and Recruit Halls.
- Work to coordinate plans to celebrate community-wide festivals and freedays.
- Write quarterly reports to the Director, Keeper, and Amyrlin Seat about your Accepted and Soldiers.
- Anything and everything that deals with Accepted and Soldiers.
- Knowledge of the Bylaws and Member Manual are a plus; if you don't know them, you will learn them.
- Tact, diplomacy, and discretion are a must in this position, as you'll be privy to information that normal members are not.
- You must be a Senior Member for at least six months.
Master/Mistresses of Accepted and Soldiers
- Loraella Melodie: June 3, 2020 - present
- Brandon Tataru: November 30, 2018 - June 2, 2020
- Syera Faelron: August 5, 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Samarasin Tavaral: January 4, 2017 - August 4, 2018
- Padron Kerenmosa: July 1, 2015 - January 4, 2017
- Vendri al'Varrak: January 1, 2015 - June 30, 2015
- Morrighan Daghdera: January 1, 2015 - April 30, 2015