|Join Date||February 26, 2012|
|Bonded to||Nymala Ingasy|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: February 26, 2012
- Joined Tower: May 3, 2012
- Raised Soldier: August 24, 2012
- Aspired to Dai M'Hael: October 16, 2012
- Raised Gaidin: June 30, 2013
- Company Commander of Dai M'Hael: August 8, 2021 - March 15, 2023
- Warder Councillor for Dai M'Hael: Fall 2022 (March 2 - March 31)
- Master of Accepted and Soldiers: January 1, 2015 - June 30, 2015
- Captain of Soldiers: January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
- Gaming/ Tech Talk/ Hand Crafts/ Fine Arts & Literary Pursuits Forum Moderator: January 1, 2013 - June 30, 2013
- Members' Choice Award: Most Entertaining Board Poster - 2014
- Bonded to Nymala Ingasy, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah: October 11, 2013 - present
Other Tower Relationships
- Married to Maibella ni Rhoiden t'al'Varrak, Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2015 - Red Top Mountain State Park, Cartersville, Georgia, USA
- Anniversary Party 2022 - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
- Fall Ball 2013 - Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Fall Ball 2018 - Sleepy Hollow, New York, USA
- JordanCon 2014 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
December 20, 2013
- Why did you choose Dai M'Hael?
Well I chose Dai M'Hael because they made me feel at home. I got to know many of them, and very much enjoyed joking around and spamming with them. The Gaidin and Sedai that bonded into the Company were very friendly and seemed to very much enjoy talking about anything and everything. Some casual and joking, like myself, and some more quiet and serious but all a bunch of great people. They made me feel like I already was a part of their family which was very much appreciated.
- Do you fit the Dai M'Hael stereotype? Are you a spammer, loving to see your name on the boards? Are you obsessed with "The Plan"?
Eh, I consider myself a spammer, but only so far as I try to post frequently in the same threads over and over again. You will see me in the DM and Blue threads in the Olde Warder and Hen and Last to Post on Page 100 thread in Frivolous Fun. I don't really stray too far from those areas though, so take that as you will. As for The Plan, well, I wouldn't say "obsessed" but I certainly feel strongly about The Plan and any type of planning in general. Personally, I like to have a plan A, B, and C for any and all situations.
- What male character from the novels do you think would fit best in Dai M'Hael?
Matrim Cauthon, personally.
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Umm, since I was about 10-11.
- How did you first get into the series?
My school had this reading program where you had to read a certain number of books per semester. I was going through the school library and liked the cover of The Eye of the World (paperback) and checked it out. Loved it and moved straight on to The Great Hunt.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
Perrin Aybara, he reminded me of myself. The series describes him as careful, always thinking carefully about what he was going to say, and at the time I was a lot like that. Plus I love wolves (shout out to the VC guys), they are my favorite animal.
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Hmmm, that is a tough one. Ishmael. Kind of reminds of my brother, but not as in evil, but too smart for his own good.
- Favorite book and scene?
Even though it is later in the series I really enjoyed the scene in The Gathering Storm, Rand's epiphany and redemption on Dragonmount. Extremely touching scene.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
See myself as or want to be haha. I would see myself as a soldier of Mat's Band of the Red Hand. I would like to be an Asha'man though.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
Well, I was looking at one of the convention websites, don't really remember if it was dragoncon or jordancon and saw a link for www.tarvalon.net. Didn't really know what it was but clicked the link because, hey, Tar Valon. Read the introduction page and I was sitting at work on third shift bored out of my mind so figured, why not register. Now, the reason I stayed and became a Senior Member is pretty simple. You people are awesome in every sense of the word, I haven't really talked to anybody that I haven't gotten along with (in my mind anyway). My family doesn't really understand, but what else is new? All that really matters is that I've enjoyed my time here and Plan to for some time yet.
- What do you do in "real life"?
I'm an Account Manager for an unarmed security company, but I aspire to one day go back to college and get in to video game development.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Reading, writing, singing, mostly video gaming.
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Don't laugh, but I really enjoy Christian music like: Skillet, Toby Mac, Thousand Foot Krutch, Sidewalk Prophets, Colton Dixon, Jeremy Camp, and Group 1 Crew.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Star Wars, Naruto, Star Trek TNG, Star Trek Voyager, Star Trek DS9, Supernatural, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, and Red vs Blue (webshow, but totally counts), and pretty much any stand-up comedy special.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
Ender's Game and The Lord of the Rings.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a teacher, a professional writer, or a professional gamer.