From Tar Valon Library
|Title||Department of Community Outreach Staff|
|Join Date||October 24, 2006|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: October 24, 2006
- Joined Tower: December 6, 2006
- Raised Accepted: March 6, 2007
- Raised Aes Sedai: October 6, 2007
- Department of Community Outreach Staff: May 22, 2011 - Present
- Outreach Activities Team: July 1, 2012 - January 15, 2013
- Sitter for the Brown Ajah: Fall 2011
- Heart of the Brown Ajah: October 20, 2009 - July 1, 2011
- Department of Philanthropy Staff: February 3, 2010 - May 22, 2011
- Moderator, Mundane World Forum: January 1, 2009 - July 1, 2009
- Servants of All Planning Committee member: Dates unknown
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Dragon*Con 2010 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
- Why did you choose Brown?
I chose the Brown Ajah because I love the other Browns so much and it really just fits my personality so perfectly. I have many areas of interest just like the other Brown Sisters and just plain love to learn. There is just no other Ajah that fits me better!
- Are you like the Browns in the Books?
Very. I"ll discreetly get into your business and pretend to not notice what's going on. Sometimes I really wont notice, but that isn't often.
- Do you love books and do you daydream a lot?
Books are my life, and YES!
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
They erased all my punishment threads. :(
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
A little over a year now!
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I like to bug the admins for different things to do.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My husband (then fiance) handed me a book and told me I'd like it.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
My Warder is an imaginary one. But he is very good at what he does.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
My favorite character would have to be Mat. There's just something about him! *sigh
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I went to D*Con in 07. It was a blast! I liked everyone that I met and I met a LOT of tower people! No offense to anyone else, but the highlight of the event was meeting my near sisters Sienna and Liathiana! I love them so much!
- What kind of music do you like?
I"m stuck in the 90's. We'll leave it at that.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I'd rather not say. Very embarassing.
- Do you have a pet?
I have a cat, but he lives with a friend right now. :(
- What languages do you speak?
I understand Spanish pretty well and took French in College. Speaking either however, involves socialization, which I am not very good at. I prefer books.
- Seanchan or Shara?
- Verin or Adeleas?
Verin. Hands down!
- Board games or computer games?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm really not very interesting. Some would argue and some would agree. Other than being stuck in my books, I've been married for 2.5 years and I'm having my first baby around June 21st of 08!