|Join Date||February 1, 2008|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: February 1, 2008
- Council Representative and Sitter for the Yellow Ajah: Fall 2023 (October 1 - November 12)
- Heart of the Yellow Ajah: April 2010 - November 2010
- Minion of the Tea Cozy
Other Tower Relationships
- Married to Maximus Devram
- Big Sis to Nyavene al'Meer
- Lil Sis to Sa'areah Britthorn
- Sponsored by Lyara Tieran
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
Tower Sworn Interview
March 5, 2009
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah?
February 14th, 2009 at our 8th Anni
- Why did you choose Yellow?
It is my home. I'm a healer in many ways, but that's just the icing on the cake when it comes to Yellows. These women and men are so warm and welcoming. They are some of the most compassionate people that I've ever met and I'm glad to call them my family. They don't get overly spammy, yet they're not reclusive. They're there for you when you need them and they truly do want to be a part of your life.
- Are you like the Yellows in the Books?
Aside from my interest in herbs I'd say no. I'm loving and caring and I seldom get bitchy or snobby.
- Do you care for people and love to heal things?
SOOoo much. I'm a skin therapist at the moment so I teach people how to take care of their skin and bodies. I am planning on becoming an herbalist, so at that time will be helping people to use natural, ancient remedies and preventative measures in their day to day life.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
A blast. I met so many fun, caring, amazing people that I'm proud to call my friends. I did sort of whizz through the levels, but never at a pace that I didn't feel ready for.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
It was one year at the beginning of February 2009
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I help Liana Sedai with the Yellow Pages, the Yellow Ajah's newsletter. I love participating in the Tailor's Guild Secret Crafter exchanges, as well as other random exchanges throughout the site.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My boyfriend Maximus Devram on the site (finally) got me to read EotW when we had been together for a month and I fell in love.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Anni 2009. This was hands down one of the greatest experiences of my life! I met so many amazing people and solidified a ton of great friendships! If you can, you should definitely try to make it to an RL function. The bonds that you create with people here are on a whole different level than those you create on the site. To put REAL faces to names is great! You also get to meet a ton of the "scary" senior members and realize just how freaking amazing they really are!!!!
- What kind of music do you like?
I like a lot of different music, but I would say that punk, ska and industrial metal tend to be my favorites
- What are your favorite movies?
BILLY MADISON FTW!!! Practical Magic, Under the Tuscan Sun, Underworld
- What job do you have?
I'm a skin therapist in a spa here in Vancouver BC
- Do you have a pet?
I have a cat named Pooty Tang, yes, that's right, POOTY TANG! and a Leopard Gecko named Diablo
- What languages do you speak?
English and I USED to be fluent in French... someone help me! :P
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I veterinarian, hands down.
- Min or Aviendha?
Aviendha whoops ass and Min doesn't take shit either. That is a hard one for me. I guess I'll go with Min
- Sword or Spear?
- Candy or Cookies?
Cookies, vegan ones only though :P
- Clothing or Make up?
Clothing I guess? It'd get a bit chilly with only make-up :P
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm a feminine Tom Boy, wrap your head around that one! I have a fierce love for my family and that includes my friends. I'm there for you whenever and however I can be. I love to be outdoors and have a great reverence for Nature. I LOVE Owls and stars. I have an addiction to tattoos. I will read anything I can get my hands on and love to learn about EVERYTHING. I can be really serious and grown up and mature about everything, and in the next second be totally at home playing with the little kids. Life is short, make sure that you make some time to LIVE it!