|Join Date||January 12, 2002|
|Bonded to||Morni Stowers and Arn Oakenskye|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: January 12, 2002
- Joined Tower: January 2002
- Raised Accepted: February 23, 2002
- Raised Aes Sedai: March 31, 2002
- Members' Choice Award: Most Valuable Accepted - 2002
- Bonded to Morni Stowers, Gaidin of Val'Cueran: May 1, 2002 - present
- Bonded to Arn Oakenskye, Gaidin of San d'ma Shadar: April 11, 2006 - present
- Elanda Tonil, Aes Sedai
- Elia LePhant, Aes Sedai
- Sirena Taliba, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah
- Ma'Sayna Damara, Aspirant of the Gray Ajah
- Skaya Tristian, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
- Anniversary Party 2003 - Fairview, Tennessee, USA
- Anniversary Party 2004 - Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Fall Ball 2002 - Portland, Oregon, USA
- Fall Ball 2003 - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Fall Ball 2004 - Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
July 9, 2009
- What is your Tower name?
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
My time as a Novice was wonderful and fun. I did not get in much trouble until I was an Accepted when I decided to spread my wings a bit. I had much fun during both Novicehood and Acceptedhood :D
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah?
I believe I was raised at the end of March/beginning of April in 2002.
- Why did you choose Green?
I fell in love with the Greens when I read the books, and I knew that I was Green right away. Back then, the site was smaller and there weren't many women in each ajah. I felt Green, and I enjoyed the other Green personalities.
- Are you like the Greens in the Books?
I have always felt like I was Green, and it became more evident that I was as I have grown over the years. I am loyal, strong, and most definitely a survivor and a fighter.
- Do you like to party, love men and are you a sucker for fashion and make up?
I'm not a big party girl, no. :P I like to go to get-togethers, but I don't like being the center of attention. Do I love men? To an extent :p I like hanging out with men...they are fun to flirt and joke around with :P but I am a happily married woman. I'm not all that into fashion and make up, but I like to look my best.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
The first Warder I bonded is Morni Stowers of VC. We bonded in May of 2002. I bonded my second Warder, Arn Oakenskye of SDS in April of 2006. They are the best Warders ever!
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I am just an ordinary Senior Member now, but I have held many different positions for the ajah in the past (Left Pinky to the Head, Interim HoA, Heart of the Greens, Big/Lil Co-Coordinator).
- How did you get to read the Series?
When I was still in middle school, I saw this guy with a huge book. I asked him what it was about, and he told me a little about it. I got the name of the author, went to the library, and checked out the first couple. Then I couldn't stop!
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
Currently, my mentees are Skaya and Elanda.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
My favorite character has always been Elayne. The most interesting nation to me would be the Aiel.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have attended many RL functions and I've enjoyed every single one! I love meeting all the different people and spending time with people who have the same interests. Everyone should try to come to a RL event because we have so much fun being ourselves and just hanging out. There are many different activities that take place that are great fun to watch--like the fighting ;)
- What kind of music do you like?
I mostly listen to country :P but I like some alternative and some old school stuff.
- What are your favorite movies?
Transformers (both 1 and 2), the new Star Trek, Serenity, all the Harry Potter movies, the Lord of the Rings series, Serendipity, Pride and Prejudice, Emma, The Notebook, etc
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
The craziest thing I have ever done was take the bus to the Anni party when I was 8 months pregnant. Thank you to Pylar for joining in on my craziness! :D I had much fun once we got there :D
- What job do you have?
I'm a stay-at-home mommy for now, but I want to go back to school.
- Do you have a pet?
- What languages do you speak?
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a lawyer.
- Elayne or Cadsuane?
hmm...well while I love Elayne, I'd have to go with Cadsuane.
- Aiel or Atha'an Miere?
- Winter or summer?
- Day or night?
- A short bio about yourself.
Let's see...I am perfect. Haha, absolutely not...you thought I was serious didn't you? :p I am a 24 year old crazy Green, who can be very modest. I think I might be considered one of the original "Blushing Greens." I recently (June 27th, 2009) married my wonderful 1st Warder, Morni (Dan). We have the most adorable, stubborn, lovable 3 year old son, Colin, and a baby on the way! I was born in Kentucky (which will always hold a piece of my heart), but I'm currently a West-coaster living in Oregon now. I love being a part of this community, and you'll not be rid of me until my hands give up on me, and I can no longer type. :D