The Guild Coordinator is an administrative position in the Department of Online Events. The Guild Coordinator leads and manages the establishment of our community’s guild associations. They also organize and maintain a list of members who participate in the guilds, and help coordinate any guild activity both virtually and at real life events.
Position Level: Administrator
Department: Department of Online Events
Rotation: Non-rotation position
Merit Eligibility: Administrator Merit
Chain of Command
The Guild Coordinator reports to the Director of Online Events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Discern and create guild(s) based on membership activity.
- Keep a list of members who participate in guilds, as well as a list of active guilds.
- Manage the guild activity and moderate the space for compliance with the Code of Conduct.
- Work with the Director of Online Events to create events to occur virtually or in conjunction with real life events.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Membership to promote and publicize events.
- Time commitment will vary week-to-week (5-10 hours per week) and will increase leading up to planned events. Time commitment may be more in the beginning, as the implementation and founding of the Guilds is happening from the ground up.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Online Events, as this is a new role.
- Must be a member in good standing within the Tower for at least 6 months.
- Must be able to lead and coordinate activities effectively with a team
- Experience with the former iteration of guilds is a plus.
- While it is not required, experience launching innovative efforts and noting membership trends/activity is highly desirable
The first hiring post for this position was posted on June 18, 2022.
Online Events Coordinators
- Alora Sionn: July 7, 2022 - present