Author: Estyrien al'Halien
- 999 NE: Javindhra helps Elaida to depose Siuan and take the stole. (TFoH, Prologue)
- 999 NE: Javindhra becomes a Sitter for the Red Ajah. (TFoH, Prologue)
- 999 NE: Elaida gives Javindhra the task of trying to bring back sisters to the Tower after the division. (TFoH, Prologue)
- 999 NE: Javindhra is involved in sending a newly raised Red sister to Andor to keep an eye on Morgase. (TFoH, Prologue)
- 999 NE: Javindhra meets with Elaida and some other sisters to discuss important matters. (TFoH, Prologue)
- 1000 NE: Javindhra meets with Pevara and Tsutama. The Highest orders the two Sitters to arrange for Red sisters to bond the Asha'man. (KoD, Prologue)
- 1000 NE: Javindhra travels to the Black Tower to approach Taim about bonding the Asha'man. She receives his permission. (KoD, Epilogue)
- 1000 NE: Javindhra is still out of the Tower when Egwene is raised Amyrlin (TGS, Ch. 46).
- Despite initially being against the mission to the Black Tower, she later offers reasons to stay and is not even concerned when Taim tells them they need permission to leave (ToM, Ch. 53).
- Elaida gave Javindhra the task of convincing sisters to come back to the Tower. Javindhra had difficulties, but Elaida ordered her to try harder. The new Amyrlin even threatened to unchair her in an effort to make the Red sister work faster (TFoH, Prologue). Despite this, Javindhra is considered Elaida's lapdog. (KoD, Prologue)
- Logain claimed that the Red Ajah had set him up as a false Dragon. He also claimed that Javindhra was the leader of the six Reds who bullied him into proclaiming himself as the Dragon Reborn. This is almost certainly not true. (LoC, Ch. 8)
- Javindhra always argues against anything that anyone else has suggested, especially in the Hall. (KoD, Prologue)
- Javindhra is not happy that the Reds are to start bonding Asha'man. She was forced to help by Tsutama, the head of the Red Ajah, and forced to keep it from Elaida (KoD, Prologue). She was also forced to be among the first Reds to bond the Asha'man. (KoD, Epilogue)
- Tsutama intimidates Javindhra. (KoD, Prologue)
"I don't like trouble of this sort in the Borderlands. The last thing we need is Shienar weakening enough to the point where a Trolloc army could break through." (Javindhra about fighting amongst Shienarans; The Fires of Heaven, Prologue).
"If you do not have enough time for the work I give you, perhaps you should give up your place as Sitter for the Red in the Hall. I must consider it." Elaida to Javindhra (The Fires of Heaven, Prologue).