|Join Date||April 23, 2004|
|Bonded to||Kheldin Korlan|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: April 23, 2004
- Joined Tower: September 22, 2004
- Raised Accepted: January 11, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai: May 1, 2006
- Mistress of Chat: November 22, 2007 - December 31, 2011
- Sitter for the Brown Ajah: Spring 2007
- Library Editor
- Members' Choice Award: Most Helpful Healer's Guild Member - 2010
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Summer Euro Party 2009 - Driebergen, The Netherlands
Senior Member Interview
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah?
1st of May, 2006
- Why did you choose Brown?
Brown is my Home. I feel a sense of belonging around the women in my Ajah, and we are fairly alike in some ways.
- Are you like the Browns in the Books?
Quite so! Absentminded, book-y, a great love for research, an interest in history. If I was an Aes Sedai in the books I would've chosen Brown, I think.
- Do you love books and do you daydream a lot?
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
Citizen - 5 months or so. Novice - 3 months and two weeks. Accepted - 15 months, 15 days.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Since 21st of April, 2004. So at the time of writing, three and a half years and some.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I work as the chat assistant, managing the technical aspects of chat and answer questions, and I work as an operator, so I'm basically a moderator in chat. I also currently work as a liaison between the Online Events team and the IRC Administration. I've also served in the Hall.
- How did you get to read the Series?
Friend of mine recommended them, so I started reading them.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
Kheldin Korlan, of the Dai M'hael.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
None at the moment, but I used to be Jordan Sedai's mentor.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I think I like Egwene best of the major characters, and Verin of the minor ones. I'm partial to Cairhien, because I think it's the most interesting to read about.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
None of the official ones, but plenty of local parties. And I loved them, because the people are really nice :D
- Why should people come to our functions? Well, we're pretty awesome people, all of us.
- What kind of music do you like?
Classical, alternative, indie, rock, some jazz.
- What are your favorite movies?
Monsters Inc., The Nightmare Before Christmas, and The Lord of the Rings trilogy directed by Peter Jackson is also quite good.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Going on a summer holiday with two MDD Gaidin :P Not stupid at all, just crazy. Was one of my best holidays so far ^^
- What job do you have?
I work part-time as a pharmacy technician, and I study to become a computer engineer.
- Do you have a pet?
No. Just a lot of stuffed toys.
- What languages do you speak?
Norwegian, Dutch, English, French.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Astrophysicist, or a pastry chef.
- Seanchan or Shara?
- Verin or Adeleas?
- Board games or computer games?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- A short bio about yourself.
Hm. I'm born in the Netherlands to Norwegian and Dutch parents and currently live in Norway. My parents are divorced, and I have four younger half-brothers, all of them geeky like me. I recently moved from Oslo to Trondheim to start studying computer engineering at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology there, and I'm enjoying it so far. I am currently in a relationship.