Online Events Coordinator
Position Level: Administrator
Department: Department of Online Events
Rotation: Non-rotation position
Merit Eligibility: Administrator Merit
To contact the Online Events Coordinator, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chain of Command
The Online Events Coordinator reports to the Director of Online Events.
The Outreach Activities Team reports directly to the Online Events Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain a schedule for free weeks.
- Keep the calendar up to date, including adding new member birthdays.
- Make sure birthday greetings are sent in a timely fashion.
- Manage the Online Events Team effectively, assigning tasks as needed.
- Work with the Director of Online Events to create events that occur throughout the year in addition to free weeks.
- Maintain or support the maintenance of Online Events archives and Wiki.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Membership to promote and publicize events.
- Must be able to lead and coordinate activities effectively with a team working towards deadlines.
- Experience running online events is a plus.
- While it is not required, graphics and/or creative writing experience is also a plus.
- Time commitment will vary week-to-week (5-10 hours per week) and will increase leading up to and during official free weeks and other Online Events activities!
- Must be a member of TarValon.Net for 6 months of any rank and be in good standing.
It is not known when the position was created. When the Department of Community Development was disbanded in April 2011, the position was transferred to the new Department of Community Outreach under the new name of the Outreach Activities Coordinator.
When the Department of Community Outreach in turn was disbanded in March 2022, the position moved to the new Department of Online Events under its original name.
Online Events Coordinators
- Leala ni al'Dareis t'al'Caleum: May 6, 2022 - present