Servant of All Planning Committee
The Servants of All Planning Committee helped plan our upcoming Servants of All program.
These are staff positions within the Department of Community Outreach. They work directly with the Director of Community Outreach, the Servant of All Coordinator, other staff members and the Outreach Activities Team to plan and implement activities promoting charity, philanthropy and the ideal of "Servants of All" to our community. Originally the committee included everything from our annual large charitable drive, our annual site fundraiser, the soon-to-be-launched Servants of All system as well as making philanthropy a more continuous focus in our forums and real life events. The committee now solely focuses on the Servant of All Program.
Chain of Command
The members of the Servant of All Planning Committee report to the Servant of All Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in brainstorming ideas for new projects
- Creating plans and activities to promote charity and philanthropy to our members and recognizing the charitable work they already do
- Implementing projects (which may include creating electronic tracking systems, writing, and creating digital art)
- Executing projects (which may include data entry and active participation in projects)
- Be a member in good standing for at least 3 months of any rank (newer members are encouraged to apply!).
- Be able to devote 5-10 hours per week as needed
- Be creative
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about developing new projects
- Be able to complete tasks in a timely manner without direct supervision
- Be passionate about promoting the concept of "Servant of All" for which our community stands
The committee was formed as part of the Department of Philanthropy and transferred to the new department of Community Outreach on its creation.
Servants of All Planning Committee Members
- Ariadne Davion: June 2012 - March 22, 2014
- Ibon Caseï: August 2010 - March 22, 2014
- Kerna Shedrian: August 2012 - March 22, 2014
- Miriama ti Casside: May 2011 - March 22, 2014
- Tree: August 2010 - March 22, 2014
- Ajailyn Morrivinna: August 2010 - May 2013
- Alyssa Letherio: May 2011 - October 2012
- Anwynn Nevain: May 2011 - unknown
- Bandasar Delvkanash: May 2011 - unknown
- Branwyn al'Leara: August 2010 - May 2013
- Kantoka al'Meier: May 2011 - May 2013
- Kariada Kunai: August 2010 - October 2011
- Keisha al'Benn: June 2012 - May 2013
- Lireina Dormerus t'al'Bearach: May 2011 - May 2013
- Mieriana Souvra: May 2011 - May 2013
- Mhór Rioghain Blathnaid: May 2011 - August 2012
- Ne'Mireth Delvar: Dates unknown
- Rinwyn Sihrera: Dates unknown