From Tar Valon Library
Author: Leora Oldessroth
Logain claims that Barasine was one of the six Red Aes Sedai who found him in Cosamelle and set him up as a false Dragon. Logain says that Barasine talked a great deal (LoC, Ch. 8). She is raised to the Hall to replace Duhara (ToM, Ch. 3). She is lanky (TGS, Ch. 38).
- Barasine is one of the Aes Sedai who captures Egwene. She is ordered by Elaida to shield and guard Egwene inside the Tower (KoD, Prologue; Ch. 23).
- She continues to be one of the guards on Egwene and is surprised to learn that Elaida has decided to blame Silviana for the failure to break Egwene. When Saerin tells them what actually happened, she goes to join the Reds after ensuring Egwene has been given forkroot (TGS, Ch. 38).
- She is raised Sitter to replace Duhara (ToM, Ch. 3).
- She is present for Nynaeve's raising and votes no (ToM, Ch. 20).
- She attends the meeting of the Hall called by Romanda, but does not stand for Egwene's proposal about how to run the war. She does stand for the proposal to give the Amyrlin and all Sitters time to attend any meeting of the Hall (ToM, Ch. 27).