|Join Date||June 12, 2014|
|Bonded to||Catt Heckathorne & Maibella ni Rhoiden t'al'Varrak|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: June 12, 2014
- Joined Tower: September 28, 2014
- Raised Accepted: February 23, 2015
- Aspired to Dai M'Hael: September 4, 2015
- Raised to Gaidin: January 3, 2016
- Council Representative and Warder Councillor for Dai M'Hael: Fall 2023
- Honor Guard for Dai M'Hael: October 1, 2023 - present
- Company Commander of Dai M'Hael: February 10, 2020 - August 18, 2021
- Honour Guard for Dai M'Hael:
- January 1, 2018 - February 9, 2020
- January 1, 2017 - June 30, 2017
- Graphics Development Team: December 1, 2014 - May 31, 2016
- Classroom Teacher:
- Writing in Tengwar: November 22, 2015 - February 11, 2016
- Members' Choice Award: Member You'd Most Like to Go on the Town With - 2019
- Members' Choice Award: Member You'd Most Like to Meet In Real Life - 2018
- Members' Choice Award: Most Representative of Company - 2017
- Members' Choice Award: Outstanding Gaidin Involvement - 2016
- Members' Choice Award: Punniest Member - 2016
- Members' Choice Award: Most Artistic Member - 2015
- Bonded to Catt Heckathorne, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah: November 1, 2018 - present
- Bonded to Maibella ni Rhoiden t'al'Varrak, Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah: February 13, 2019 - present
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Tower Sworn Interview
July 3, 2016
- Company Questions
- Why did you choose Dai M'Hael?
I loved them from my first visit and felt very comfortable and like family with them. They are very much like my "RL" friends. I remember at one point early in my guesting I was at a bar that was hosting a lip sync contest, and I thought to myself "wouldn't this be so much greater with my brothers here?" And it amused me that I thought of them as my brothers.
- Do you fit the Dai M'Hael stereotype? Are you a spammer, loving to see your name on the boards? Are you obsessed with "The Plan"?
Well, I do enjoy me some boobs, beer, tacos, and, of course, bacon.
I do tend to spam a lot, but it's not some egocentric thing. I just have a lot to say.
As for The Plan... you might say The Plan is obsessed with me.
- What male character from the novels do you think would fit best in Dai M'Hael?
Male character? Hmmm... Probably Mat, or perhaps Olver once he's all growed up. But I'd put Birgitte in Dai M'Hael in a heartbeat.
- Book Questions
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Since 2011/2012. I don't remember exactly when I started reading, but I was hooked right away.
- How did you first get into the series?
A co-worker in college kept pestering me about this great series, but I put it off because I knew it was very long. I finally got around to reading it years later.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
Mat, Soriela, older Egwene. Verin?? Is she a "hero"?
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Tuon. Is she bad or neutral?
- Favorite book and scene?
I read the books straight, back to back, so I never remember what happened in which book. It's just all one long story.
My favorite scene is Verin's last hour, followed closely by all of Egwene's scenes in the White Tower as a captive.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I would love to be an Aiel or one of Elayne's bodyguard. In actuality, though, I'd probably be some farm girl in rural Andor.
- General Questions
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become Tower Sworn?
A short time after I'd read the series, I ran into that college co-worker again and told her that I'd finally read it. The absolute first thing she did was write down this website for me. Turned out she was a respected Brown Sedai on the site, Narysse a'Jahar.
I poked around on the site for a little bit and debated for a few days about joining. I knew myself, and I knew that it was all or nothing. If I was going to join, I was going to have to fully commit, and I was going to go all the way, for the rest of my life. I know that's by no means required of the site, but that's just how I am. Once I decided to join, I was committed.
- What do you do in "real life"?
I'm a wife and soon to be mother and I am a graphic designer for a print company.
- Do you have any hobbies?
I have way too many hobbies. I do a little bit of a lot of things and would like to do even more that I don't have time for. I read, knit, sew, bake, play ukulele, do photography, sing, play video games, board games, tabletop rpg's, I collect teapots, tea cups, hand fans, and produce stickers, and I would like to do wheel pottery, soap making, and wine making. Things I do not do: garden, paint, draw, sculpt (most traditional studio art forms).
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
I like most genres, but I tend towards 80's "classic" rock and "hair" metal, rowdy Irish drinking songs, and symphonic metal.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Way too many, like my hobbies. Braveheart, LotR, Doctor Who, Scrubs, Star Wars/Trek/Gate, Into the Woods, Phantom of the Opera, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, The Court Jester, My Cousin Vinny...
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
Stop asking these hard questions! Okay...
Mara Daughter of the Nile, LotR, Song of Ice and Fire, Otherland, Mistborn, Elantris, Firebird...
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a ballerina firefighter tornado chaser art teacher trick horseback rider. Not separately. All at once. I was an ambitious kid. :P