From Tar Valon Library
|Real Name||Abram Bryson|
|Birthday||February 15, 1981|
|Join Date||August 8, 2004|
|Bonded to||Vallen Draevis|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: August 8, 2004
- Joined Tower: September 21, 2004
- Raised Soldier: July 2, 2005
- Raised Gaidin: August 15, 2009
- Company Commander of Dai M'Hael: May 13, 2012 - present
- Chat Operator: January 1, 2012 - present
- Local Liaison for Fall Ball 2013
- Admin Meeting Discussion Moderator: October 7, 2012 - December 20, 2012
- Honour Guard of Dai M'Hael: January 1, 2012 - May 13, 2012
- Warder Councillor of Dai M'Hael: July 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011
- Warder Councillor: Fall 2010
- Honour Guard for Dai M'Hael: January 1, 2010 - June 30, 2010
- Online Events Team: January 27, 2009 - December 31, 2009
Other Tower Relationships
- First Brother to Darian Coralis, Gaidin of San d'ma Shadar.
- First Brother to Alyria Savoinya, Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah.
- Near-Brother to Stephen Lightheart, Gaidin of San d'ma Shadar
- Sponsored to the Tower by Dralyn Montsier and Aryawnah Federov.
- Served as a sponsor for Winterdawn al'Lerlie, Chalisea Ridgedawn, and Aldus Tyloredrid.
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
Senior Member Interview
May 23, 2010
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Right now, I have no Tower jobs. I have been on the OE team in the past, and long ago I used to run games in #oldewarderandhen. Looking to have more jobs again in the future.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My mom picked up book 1 at the book store one day. They were giving away free copies, in the theory it would get people addicted to the series. Worked with me.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I made it to Anni 2009. Had a fantastic time, although I didn't sleep much. Always something going on, regardless of time of day or night. It's almost like attending a family reunion for a family you didn't know you had.
- What kind of music do you like?
I listen to weird, obscure music. Emilie Autumn, VAST, Ayria, Chiasm, Jakalope...to name a few.
- What are your favorite movies?
Donnie Darko, Moon, Let the Right One In, Kick-Ass...lots of random stuff.
- Do you have a pet?
Not a pet, but a service dog, Icon. He wants to be your friend.
- What languages do you speak?
English and Nerd.