|Join Date||October 2007|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: October 1, 2007
- Joined Tower: November 23, 2007
- Raised Accepted: February 22, 2008
- Aspired to the White Ajah: May 20, 2008
- Raised Aes Sedai of the White Ajah: February 1, 2009
- Annual Report Project Manager: September 19, 2010 - October 31, 2017
- Head of the White Ajah: January 1, 2011 - June 30, 2012
- Classroom Teacher:
- Famous Amyrlin Seats: November 2, 2010 - October 21, 2011
- White Ajah Historian: February 10, 2010 - February 4, 2011
- Olde Warder and Hen Forum Moderator: January 1, 2010 - July 1, 2010
- Sitter for the White Ajah: Fall 2009
- Soul of the White Ajah: October 10, 2008 - February 1, 2009
- Member of the Research team: November 5, 2007 - unknown
- Library Articles
- Library Editor
- Keeper's Award: Non-Membership Admin of the Year - 2013
Other Tower Relationships
- Unofficial Summer Euro Party 2010 - Rauenberg-Rotenberg, Germany. Note, this was not an official TarValon.Net party
- Euro Party 2011 - Much Wenlock, Shropshire, UK
- Britain and Ireland Party 2014 - Seahouses, Northumberland, UK
- Britain and Ireland Party 2015 - Dublin, Ireland
September 28th 2010
- Why did you choose White?
Because I finally came to realize it was the logical choice for me ;)
- Are you like the Whites in the Books?
In a way, yes, but not as icy as Book Whites !
- Are you like a rock and have a serene face all the time?
Not all the time, as I'm often laughing or smiling. But I'm usually calm, I don't panic easily, I don't explode when I'm angry, so yes, being like a rock and keeping a serene face is a large part of my personality !
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I was a citizen and a novice for the minimum amount of time. Citizen, because I wanted so much to join a Tower and become a "true" member of the community. Novice, because my roomie was in a hurry to get raised to accepted and we had said we would do it together like for novice. And I wanted to get to know the various ajah from the inside. And also, I wanted to be back to the Tavern (lol)
I remained accepted much longer, though. Needed time to find my home, and when I aspired, I needed time to grow roots within my ajah. Plus I was rather LoAish at that time. So I was Accepted for nine months or such.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
I joined on October 1st, 2007, shortly after Robert Jordan's death. It was his blog on Dragonmount which led me here.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I'm the White Ajah Historian, a Researcher for the Library, and a brand new member of the Department of Administration. In the recent past I was a Moderator for the Tavern and a sitter for the White Ajah. And I've served as the Soul of the White Ajah back when I was aspirant.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I stumbled upon the Eye of the World in a library, bought it, and fell in love...
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
I am not bonded. Not yet, at least !
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
My mentees are Tai' and Luciana. Lucky me !!
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Rand, because of the burden he has to assume. Lan for his sense of honor. Mat because he has become such a great guy ! Verin for her sacrifice.
Shienar and Malkier, again because of their code of honor.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
After all these years of shyness, I've finally come to Summer Europarty 2010 !! I met my White sisters, my former roomie, my mentee and all my friends, it was truly fantastic, and now I can't wait for Euro Anni next year :D
- Do you have a pet?
Five cats and two horses. Should I add the four kids and the husband ? :p
- What languages do you speak?
French first. This community helps me to improve my English. And I have learnt some German, Breton and Ancient Greek.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Veterinarian or archaeologist.
- Randland or our world?
Randland, definitely !
- Alviarin or Seaine?
Rather Seaine. Or any White except the Black Ajah Whites !
- Books or movies?
- Candles or lamps?
- A short bio about yourself.
39 years old, married, 4 kids ranging from 16 to 2, 4 cats, 2 horses and a part-time job. That's a good summary of my activities :D