From Tar Valon Library
|Join Date||June 19, 2008|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: June 19, 2008
- Joined Tower: July 26, 2008
- Raised Accepted: December 15, 2008
- Raised Aes Sedai: September 3, 2009
- Chat Operator - February 17, 2010 - present
- Archiving Minion: April 20, 2011 - November 18, 2011
- Heart of the Blue Ajah: January 1, 2011 - July 1, 2011
- TVT Eyes and Ears: 2009
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2011
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells - Entertainment Committee & Welcoming Committee
- Fall Ball 2009
- Dragon*Con 2009
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Washington - Dining Committee (Fairy Princess Barbie Team)
Senior Member Interview
- Why did you choose Blue?
~ I chose blue because this is where I just fit in and could be completely myself and not feel like I had to be anything other than myself. I can be my independent self and still be part of the family.
- Are you like the Blues in the Books?
~ I think I could definitely be a Book Blue, I definitely feel like I would do whatever is necessary bring justice to the world. I guess I have always seen blue in the books as the behind the scenes workers, really knowing what is going on in the world and making sure that everything turned out the way they wanted.
- Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
~I think I plot, I don't think I manipulate as well as I would like to. :p and I don't think I travel a lot. But I think some would say I do.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
~ I enjoyed my time as a citizen, was eager to join the tower so I just waited my time to become a novice. Loved being a novice and was so happy to become accepted. I think being accepted was my favorite time. I got to know so many more people on the site as an accepted than I did when I was a novice.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
~ Right now I am a chat operator, I am the Heart of the Blue Ajah and I have been a reporter for the TVT.
- How did you get to read the Series?
~I saw the books in the book store. They looked interesting. I couldn't afford to buy them so one day I found them all at the library! I checked out The Eye of the World and two days later went back to the library and checked out the Great Hunt and The Dragon Reborn and the rest is history.
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
~My favorite character in the series will always be Suian. She never quit fighting.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
~Yes, I have been to three North American Anni's, a D*Con and a Fall Ball. I love Real Life functions. You get to hang with the best people and really get to say they are as awesome in real life as they are on the boards.
- What kind of music do you like?
~ I love metal and classic rock, Sandy has also introduced me to dub step, rocktronica and I have to say, I like it a lot too.
- What are your favorite movies?
~ I love action and I do have to say that I like chick flicks.
- What's the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
~In the interest of non-disclosure for other people I can't really say what that is. ;-)
- What job do you have?
~ I am a certified Computer Technician.
- Do you have a pet?
~ Yes a dog, although I would prefer a cat.
- What languages do you speak?
~ English and pretty fluent in Sarcasm as well.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
~I wanted to be a basketball coach,
- Moiraine or Siuan?
~ Suian, although I love Moiraine as well. It really is so hard to choose between the two!
- Shienar or Saldaea?
~I have to say Saldaea, I think because of Davram and Tenobia
- Tea or coffee?
~neither, hot chocolate for me all the way.
- Books or movies?
~I prefer books but I love movies too.
- A short bio about yourself.
~Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world, took the midnight train going anywheeere.... Nothing special about me, I live in Kansas with my four sons, currently just trying to make ends meet and find new directions in my life. Have a great guy I'm seeing and just trying to take one day at time and making life count every day. Life is too short to be unhappy and not feel proud of yourself and your accomplishments.