From Tar Valon Library
Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
Jisao Hamora is the youngest member of the Younglings, but already called a veteran of the fighting in the White Tower. He barely needs to shave often, but his dark eyes belie his youth (LoC, Prologue; ACoS, Prologue).
His horse is a gray gelding (ACoS, Prologue).
- As with all of the other Younglings, he trained in the White Tower. He also participated in the fighting after Siuan's deposal (LoC, Prologue; ACoS, Prologue).
- He is present when the three Shaido Wise Ones, Sevanna, Therava and Desaine, visit the Aes Sedai (LoC, Prologue).
- Before Benji Dalfor arrives with the news of Shaido in the north, Gawyn orders Jisao to bring their wagons to a halt (LoC, Ch. 55).
- He is present at Dumai's Wells (LoC, Ch. 55) and follows Gawyn and the other Younglings north (ACoS, Prologue).
- He scouts with Gawyn and does not understand why Gawyn is unwilling to engage rebel soldiers they see there (TGS, Ch. 4).
"Jisao Hamora was the youngest, still with a boy's grin, but he was also the only one of the five with the small silver tower on his collar, marking him a veteran of the fighting in the White Tower." (Gawyn; Lord of Chaos, Prologue)
"Young, as indeed all the Younglings were -- many did not need to shave beyond every third day, and a few still only pretended even that -- but Jisao wore the silver tower on his collar, marking him a veteran of the fighting when Siuan Sanche was deposed, and scars beneath his clothes from fighting since." (Gawyn about Jisao; A Crown of Swords, Prologue)