|Join Date||29 April 2003|
|Bonded to||Mazarin Ashinar|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: April 29, 2003
- Joined Tower: June 15, 2003
- Raised Accepted: October 8, 2003
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah: February 28, 2004
- Demoted: July 1, 2009
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: September 29, 2009
- Raised Aes Sedai: March 19, 2010
- Annual Report Project Manager: December 12, 2009 - August 2010
- Sitter for the Gray Ajah:
- Head of the Gray Ajah: May 9, 2006 - December 11, 2007
- Constable: July 12, 2005 - May 9, 2006
- Deputy: August 14, 2004 - July 12, 2005
- Tar Valon Times Articles
- Samira Forghani, Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah
- Ariella Marcara, former member
- Miara Avalin, former member
- Jynaeve Katsaphira, former member
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Aussie Party 2005 - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Senior Member Interview
April 2, 2010
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah?
At the 9th Anniversary party, on the 19th March 2010.
- Why did you choose Blue?
When I first Guested with Blue, I immediately felt at home there, and the feeling hasn't left me. I know I can always be myself and i'll be accepted in Blue, and I don't need to be everyone's BFF to know that my Ajah cares for me and supports me in whatever I do. Blue just fits me perfectly. ^^
- Are you like the Blues in the Books?
In some ways; yes. I can be determined to achieve a goal, and passionate about my causes, but I think i'm a little more open and easy going than the traditional book blue.
- Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
I love travelling and have gone quite a few places. I'd say it's a passion of mine, and even though i've just come back from my last overseas holiday - i'm already planning the next one!
But if I told you about my plotting and manipulation i'd have to kill you...
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
Wow, that's a looong time ago! Well, I was one of the first citizens (which i'm proud to say!) and I remember my time as citizen and novice as being an incredibly spammy time (haha). Some of my close friends and I all joined at the same time while we were still at school, and clearly TV.net is a lot more interesting than schoolwork so we spent pretty much all day online together. It must have been a nightmare for the admins to deal with us!
I really enjoyed both times I experienced as Accepted. It's a time when you've been a member for a while so people know you quite well and you've made a lot of friends, and you can really spend the time to get to know the Ajah's and where you fit in the community.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I'm currently working for Ubahsur in the Department of Administration.
I have previously been Sitter and Head of Ajah for the Grays, worked as Deputy and Constable of the City, and been Assistant Editor of the TVT
- How did you get to read the Series?
I picked up book 7 from my library, not realising that it was part of a series. After getting a quarter way through it and being thoroughly confused, I decided to go find book 1 and figure out what was actually going on.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have attended 2 official Aussie tower parties, and I have just recently attended my first Anni party which I loved!
I can be very shy around people I don't know well, but everyone is just so nice and easy to get along with that I felt comfortable straight away. I think everyone should go to a tower party if they get the opportunity, you understand people so much better and make so many new friends!
- What kind of music do you like?
I have a very eclectic taste in music. The music that speaks to my heart is grunge rock music, but my iPod has music of almost every genre. Some of my non-rock favourite bands have been punk, hip hop, folk and indie! The only genre I don't really listen to is new country, and I would only rarely listen to classical music.
- What job do you have?
I'm currently involved in administration, though my passion is for interior design and I intend to move into the real estate industry.
- Do you have a pet?
I have 2 cats. One is a fluffy black moggy called Miffi who i've had since I was a child and she is the most loveliest kitty ever! And the other is a British Shorthair called Jinx who is infatuated with my boyfriend but apparently hates me. :P
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
My mother has written evidence that at age 5, I aspired to be a cat when I grew up.
- Moiraine or Siuan?
Moiraine, for sure. Siuan has a few too many tickets on herself for me.
- Tea or coffee?
Coffee, always! And lots of it, thankyouverymuch!
- Books or movies?
Hrmm... I love both really. When you feel like reading, a movie will never satisfy you and vice versa.