From Tar Valon Library
Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
- Talmanes reported to Mat that Lord Dobraine, Lord Maringil and Lady Colavaere, among others, had come to Rand (TFoH, Ch. 45).
- Maringil, among some other nobles, met with Rand in the Sun Palace and protested that they needed their soldiers with them because of bandits and because they feared that Morgase might want to take more of Cairhien (TFoH, Ch. 51).
- After Moiraine and Lanfear vanished through the twisted doorway, Rand saw Maringil and Meilan watching from the city wall (TFoH, Ch. 53).
- He awaited Rand in the Sun Palace, among other Cairhienin and Tairens, but Rand Traveled to Caemlyn instead. He only had the time to make a flowery speech on how eagerly they await his return (LoC, Ch. 19).
- Rand shouted at Maringil, among others, when he was in a bad mood (LoC, Ch. 28).
- When Rand met with some of the nobles, Min had a viewing that Maringil would die by poison. Later, Perrin told Maringil that if he knew what Rand intended, he would hardly gossip over it (LoC, Ch. 50).