From Tar Valon Library
Author: Atarah al'Norahn
- Natti is present at the annual sheep shearing when Egwene is nine (TEotW, Ravens Prologue).
- Natti, Bodewhin, Eldrin, and the Luhhan’s are arrested by the Whitecloaks and taken to the Whitecloak camp at Watch Hill. According to Bran al’Vere, they have not yet been harmed (TSR, Ch. 29).
- Perrin and the others rescue Natti, Bodewhin, Eldrin, Alsbet and Haral. Natti keeps her daughters calm as they escape (TSR, Ch. 33).
- Although her name is not directly mentioned, it is presumable that Natti takes part in the big battle against the Trollocs, either fighting or protecting the children (TSR, Ch. 56).
- Mat complains that his mother always knows exactly what he’s doing the minute he’s doing it (TEotW, Ravens Prologue).
“And ten paces off from the sheep shearers, watching the boys approach, stood Mistress Cauthon, Mat’s mother, flanked by her two daughters, Bodewhin and Eldrin. Natti Cauthon was a calm, collected woman, as she would have to be with a son like Mat, and at the moment she wore a contented smile.” (Egwene thinks about Natti; The Eye of the World, Ravens Prologue).
“But they arrested Natti and the girls. And Harral Luhhan, and Alsbet, too. I think Fain might have hung them, except Lord Bornhald wouldn’t allow it. Not that he let them go, either. They haven’t been harmed, as far as I can discover, but they’re being held in the Whitecloak camp up at Watch Hill.” (Bran al’Vere to Perrin; The Shadow Rising, Chapter 29).