From Tar Valon Library
|Join Date||September 5, 2002|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: September 5, 2002
- Joined Tower: September 5, 2002
- Raised Soldier: Before September 20, 2002
- Raised Gaidin: January 7, 2003
- Current Events Forum Moderator: December 16, 2007 - July 1, 2008
- Warder Councillor for Dai M'Hael: Spring 2004
- Creative Articles
- Members' Choice Awards 2008: Most Active Bonded Couple
- Bonded to Miridyth Al'Landerin, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah: October 10, 2007 - July 1, 2012
- Bonded to Ubahsur Kindellaer, Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah: March 2003 - June 2005
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2003 - Fairview, Tennessee, USA
Senior Member Interview
December 18, 2008
- When were you raised to Gaidin of the Dai M'Hael?
Oh my gosh, I can't remember, it's been too long.
- Why did you choose Dai M'Hael?
I loved all the guys in DM, and I loved that they were all very intelligent, and I could have an intellectual conversation with any of them.
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
Great, I didn't cause a whole lot of trouble but man did I spam.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Almost five years now I think
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I've served on the Warder Council once, and hope to again someday.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I started reading them at the age of 11. My aunt gave me the Eye of the World and said I'd like these books. She was right.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
I have two currently. Quinlan Isindil, and Vrogak Dal'Drakor
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Yes, I attended the gathering we had in Tennessee a few years ago. I loved it, it was great to put faces to avi's.
- What kind of music do you like?
Mostly Christian music, especially Christian rock.
- What are your favorite movies?
Big Fish, Shawshank Redemption, and Silent Hill.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Stapled two of my fingers together....
- What job do you have?
I sell cars at a Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge dealership.
- Do you have a pet?
- What languages do you speak?
English and I'm learning Greek.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Thom or Juilin?
- Sword or Spear?
- Day or night?
- Candy or cookies?
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm 24, a husband, and a father. I'm also a Freewill Baptist preacher. I'm a very easy going and loving person and I try to be a friend to everyone.