From Tar Valon Library
Author: Estyrien al'Halien
Sheraine and her Warder were in Falme when the Seanchan ambushed them. Her Warder was killed while she was shielded and made damane (TGH, Ch. 43). Sheraine did not cooperate with the sul'dam holding her, refusing to eat and drink (WH, Ch. 14). She was later taken to Seanchan, where she was bought by Tuon. All of the der'sul'dam expected her to die but Tuon persevered and trained her. Sheraine became the perfect damane and is Tuon's special pride. She was chosen to be one of the six damane to accompany Tuon back across the Aryth Ocean (WH, Ch. 14). Melitene chose her to be one of the damane involved in rescuing Tuon after her kidnapping (CoT, Ch. 4).
- 998 NE: Sheraine is captured by the Seanchan (TGH, Ch. 43).
- 998 NE: Sheraine is sent to Seanchan (WH, Ch. 14).
- 1000 NE: Sheraine accompanies Tuon across the Aryth Ocean (WH, Ch. 14).
- 1000 NE: Sheraine is one of the group of Seanchan sent to look for Tuon after she disappears (CoT, Ch. 4).
- When she was captured, Sheraine recognised one of the damane, Ryma Galfrey, and pleaded for help (TGH, Ch. 43).
- Sheraine knows the weaves for Healing (KoD, Ch. 25). She also knows the weaves for Sky Lights (KoD, Ch. 36).
- Since Sheraine is an Aes Sedai, she is bound by the Three Oaths and is useless as a weapon, a fact that she is very ashamed about (KoD, Ch. 36).
"The pale little damane had been half-dead with shock and fear, refusing to eat or drink, when Tuon bought her on the docks at Shon Kifar." (Tuon about Sheraine; Winter's Heart, Chapter 14).
"Guisin and Mylen - I did know her as Sheraine Caminelle, but she do answer only to Mylen, now - those two would betray us." (Teslyn to Mat; Winter's Heart, Chapter 19).