From Tar Valon Library
|Join Date||October 8, 2004|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: October 8, 2004
- Joined Tower: January 31, 2005
- Raised Soldier: May 1, 2005
- Raised Gaidin: August 20, 2005
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
December 18, 2008
- When were you raised to Gaidin of the Dai M'Hael?
May 2005, I think. I don't remember that far back.
- Why did you choose Dai M'Hael?
I got along real well with both SDS & DM peeps. But I fit in better with DM, so chose DM.
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
I had some interesting punishments. I had fun putting the horse carriage in the MON's office. It was great.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Not much at the moment. But I did make sure my Aes Sedai got moved out of a bad situation. Shhhhhh ... she doesn't know how much was my contribution to her move.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My son lent me the EOTW. After that I was hooked.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
None. Work issues have made it hard to be as active as I would have liked lately.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
No favorite character. I'm sure the Sea Folk women would be interesting to see.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I've been to 5th Anni, 6th Anni, and several local Tower get togethers. It's amazing to meet other Tower peeps. fl functions really make TarValon.net more than just a community site.
- What kind of music do you like?
Oldies. (remember I'm old, from the 50s and 60s)
- What are your favorite movies?
Disney movies mostly.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I was about 16 when I went mountain climbing in Southwest Colorado. Didn't use safety ropes or anything. At one point, I was hanging by 2 fingers of one hand from a 1 inch deep by 4 inch wide little ledge. If I had slipped, I would have slid several hundred feet down the ice and through lots of sharp rocks.
- What job do you have?
Computer Technician (Network Technician) at a hospital
- Do you have a pet?
- What languages do you speak?
English and Computer
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Thom or Juilin?
- Sword or Spear?
- Day or night?
- Candy or cookies?
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm just plain old. Ancient even. I love motorcycles, computers, muscle cars, Science Fiction books. (naked women are a plus)