From Tar Valon Library
|Join Date||February 18, 2005|
|Bonded to||Roshen Aldazar|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: February 18, 2005
- Joined Tower: July 23, 2005
- Raised Soldier:December 3, 2005
- Raised Gaidin: May 11, 2006
- Warder Councillor for Dai M'Hael: July 1, 2008 - December 31, 2008
- Warder Councillor for Dai M'Hael: July 1, 2007 - December 31, 2007
- The Gray Most Likely to Enable - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2008
- Gray Ajah Member of the Month - December 2008
- The Man you want in your Naughty Drawer - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2010
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Summer Europarty 2006 - Skipton, UK
Senior Member Interview
December 18, 2008
- Why did you choose Dai M'Hael?
Cause its the loony bin and I fit in there like a pea in a pod.
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I'm a member of the warder council.
- How did you get to read the Series?
friend introduced me to them after a particularly bad breakup.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I relate to Matt the most (wonder why :P) And Domani would be the best (Women walking around in clingy garments! What's not to like?!?!) Though I associate myself with the Malkieri.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Yes, quite a few. 'Tis fun to meet people. Just a little bit too structured sometimes.
- What kind of music do you like?
Classical, Jazz, Rock.
- What are your favorite movies?
Lion king, The Blues Brothers, Garden State.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Many, MANY, MANY things.
- What job do you have?
I'm a PhD Student.
- Do you have a pet?
- What languages do you speak?
English, French, German
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Thom or Juilin?
- Sword or Spear?
- Day or night?
- Candy or cookies?
- A short bio about yourself.
I am! Therefore I think!