|Affiliation||Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb|
|Join Date||October 12, 2010|
|Bonded to||Alexstrasza Ruskea|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: October 12, 2010
- Joined Tower: September 21, 2011
- Raised Soldier: February 4, 2012
- Aspired to Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb: May 29, 2012
- Raised Gaidin: August 17, 2012
- Warder Councillor for Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb: Fall 2018
- Integration Focus Group member: May 1, 2014 - October 18, 2014
- Warder Councillor for Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb: Spring 2014
- Graphics Development Team: October 26, 2011 - April 15, 2013
- Keeper's Award: Staff Member of the Year - 2012
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
- Anniversary Party 2015 - Red Top Mountain State Park, Cartersville, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Fall Ball 2011 - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
- JordanCon 2013 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2014 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2015 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2016 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2017 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2018 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2019 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
Why did you choose Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb?
Mikey seduced me.
Who is your favorite character? Favorite nation?
Perrin, and probably either Shienar or Andor.
How were you introduced to the series?
I was looking for something new to read during some slow days at work, and Karaelyn suggested it to me.
Who is your favorite "hero"?
Perrin. He’s far and away the one I relate to the most.
Favorite bad guy/gal?
Favorite book and scene?
I really enjoyed The Shadow Rising and The Fires of Heaven. My favorite scene would probably be the cleansing, followed by Dumai’s Wells and Perrin forging Mah’alleinir.
If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
Some form of craftsman, maybe a carpenter or blacksmith.
Seanchan or Shara?
Asmodean or Sammael?
Asmodean; he proved adaptable and felt more fully-developed. Sammael seemed too straight-forward, and easy to manipulate or predict.
How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
I met some of the senior members at Dragon*Con and joined the site shortly after. Initially I joined to discuss and theorize about the series, but my interactions with the other community members made the site feel like a good fit.
Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Several, all of which have been enjoyable. It’s nice to interact in person with the people behind the avatars that I spend so much time discussing things with.
What do you do in "real life"?
What language(s) do you speak?
English, y yo hablo espanol, pero es no muy bien.
Do you have any hobbies?
I like to draw and build things. When I’m not doing that, I enjoy most forms of gaming and any form of storytelling.
Do you have a pet?
Two cats: one calm and one insane.
Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
The Lord of the Rings tops the list of other fantasy. In the last decade I’ve probably read more comics than books; Fables and Garth Ennis’ run on The Punisher (MAX) are my favorites.
What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Knight. Or paleontologist.
What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Why would you think I’ve ever done anything like that? What...what have you heard?
Party or lounging at home?
Tea or coffee?
A short bio about yourself:
One night, a girl’s voice awoke me from my sleep. She telepathically pled: “Help me… My name is Zelda… I am in the castle dungeon.” I jumped out of bed, not knowing whether the voice was part of a dream or reality. Upon leaving my bed, I found my uncle, who should have been fast asleep at that time, preparing to go out, girded for battle. “I’ll be back by morning,” he said as he departed. “Don’t leave the house.” I watched him leave with the family sword in hand and shield on arm. That night was like no other...Who was Zelda? Where had my uncle gone, and for what reason? And so, on an ill-fated night, a new chapter in my life began…