A similar entry appears in the Wheel of Time Companion confirming the information available in the main story arc.
Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
Arilyn Dhulaine is a Cairhienin noblewoman and supposedly a spy for Coiren Saeldain of the Gray Ajah. She is just above the middle ranks of Cairhien's nobility. Her sigil bears two silver stars on a field of red and green stripes. She never appears actively, but is quite often mentioned, mostly in connection with Aes Sedai. She offers them a place to stay (LoC, Ch. 25; ACoS, Ch. 3).
- Niande Moorwyn, a Gray sister and the advisor of King Galldrian, visited the Lady Arilyn before her disappearance (LoC, Ch. 25).
- The embassy from the White Tower arrives in Cairhien and stays at the Lady Arilyn's place. Egwene spies on her house and observes a black carriage driving northward. Later she learns that it was the Lady Arilyn visiting her husband out in the country (LoC, Ch. 25).
- Nesune, Coiren and Galina drive to the Sun Palace with the Lady Arilyn's coach and return to her house after a meeting with Rand (LoC, Ch. 27).
- Two days after Rand's disappearance, Aeron and some other Wise Ones talk three Maidens into sneaking into Arilyn's mansion, but they were caught and beaten. Wise Ones spying on her palace also report no more Aes Sedai going in or out (LoC, Ch. 32). What they do not know is that Galina and the others hold Rand shielded there (LoC, Ch. 51).
- Ten newly arrived Aes Sedai stay at her palace, and seldom leave it (ACoS, Ch. 3). They are with Cadsuane (ACoS, Ch. 19), who wants to take Rand with her to Arilyn's mansion (ACoS, Ch. 36). The Aes Sedai stay there a long time, using her coach to drive to the Sun Palace and back (TPoD, Ch. 12).
- Dobraine reports to Rand that Caraline and Darlin are held at the Lady Arilyn's house by Cadsuane, who refuses to let them leave or let anyone see them (TPoD, Ch. 27).
- Her house is a huge "squat pile of dark stone" with narrow windows, angular balconies and stepped towers. While Aes Sedai are staying there, a lot of young soldiers stand guard at every opening (LoC, Ch. 25).
- She lends Aes Sedai her mansion to live in for a while and her carriage to go about their business (LoC, Ch. 25; ACoS, Ch. 19; TPoD, Ch. 12).
"I fear that Lady Caraline and the High Lord Darlin are in Lady Arilyn's palace here in the City," the Cairhienin lord went on, "under the protection of Cadsuane Sedai. Perhaps protection is not the correct word. I have been refused entry to see them, but I hear that they have attempted to leave the City and been brought back like sacks. In a sack, one story claims. Having met Cadsuane, I can almost believe it." (Dobraine to Rand; The Path of Daggers, Chapter 27)