|Affiliation||All and None|
|Join Date||April 25, 2005|
|Bonded to||Soronhen Ciryaher|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: April 25, 2005
- Joined Tower: July 12, 2005
- Raised Accepted: October 18, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah: August 31, 2006
- Raised to the Amyrlin Seat: November 12, 2022
- Amyrlin Seat: November 12, 2022 - present
- Amyrlin Seat in Training: February 18, 2022 - November 12, 2022
- Shatayan: July 1, 2015 - May 18, 2022
- Heart of the Brown Ajah:
- October 1, 2021 - March 10, 2022
- January 1, 2008 - June 30, 2008
- Shatayan in Training: June 1, 2015 - June 30, 2015
- Assistant to the Shatayan: June 18, 2012 - May 31, 2015
- Sitter for the Brown Ajah:
- Merit Badge Focus Group: July 1, 2010 - March 15, 2011
- Mistress of Revels (North America): June 5, 2009 - December 22, 2010
- Head of the Brown Ajah: December 13, 2008 - October 9, 2009
- Tar Valon Times Member Spotlight about Cassie Dainar (July 2015)
- Members' Choice Award: Best Duo (with Yenie Antagar) - 2022
- Amyrlin's Award: Philanthropist of the Year - 2021
- Amyrlin's Award: Philanthropist of the Year - 2011
- Events Discount
- Extra Bond
- Lyara Tieran, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Jordan Rayne, Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah
- Muerandah d'Acre, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Arella Mathara, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah
- Nadezhda al'Lanahrin, Aes Sedai
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2007 - Winter Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2014 - Angelus Oaks, California, USA: 2nd place in the Amyrlin’s Tournament
- Anniversary Party 2022 - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA: Invested as Amyrlin Seat
- Anniversary Party 2023 - New Braunfels, Texas, USA
- Dragon*Con 2005 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2006 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2008 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2009 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2010 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Fall Ball 2009 - Kansas City, Missouri, USA
- Fall Ball 2010 - Washington, DC, USA
- Fall Ball 2011 - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
- Spring Fling 2023 - St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- JordanCon 2009 - Alpharetta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2010 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2018 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Tower Sworn Interview
January 29, 2008
- What is your Tower name?
Cassandra (Cassie) Dainar
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah?
- Why did you choose Brown?
I chose Brown because I felt a real connection with the others of the Ajah. I have many friends and a lot in common with other Ajahs, but Brown was just more suited to me.
- Are you like the Browns in the Books?
Browns in general are not, however I do share some qualities with the book Browns. I tend to get lost in thought and I will devote myself blindly to answering a question, but I have a bit better fashion sense. :)
- Do you love books and do you daydream a lot?
I do love books, I have a library and I enjoy reading, but I don't spend as much time reading as I used to. Reading has become a luxury. I wouldn't say I daydream, I get lost in thought, but it's not really the same.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
My time as a Citizen was stressful. It took me a long time to get comfortable with the Tower and ask for SM Sponsors. I grew steadily more comfortable and confident as a Novice and Accepted. I was quiet at all ranks and don't think I created enough havoc at any rank.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
I joined TV.net in the Spring of 2005. I believe it was either April or May.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I am currently a Sitter for the Brown Ajah, but my term will end in December.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I was introduced to the series by the librarian at my High School. She asked me to read Eye of the World to see if others would be interested in checking it out.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I don't really have favorites.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I usually attend Anni and D*Con as well as local area parties. I love the Real Life Functions because you get so much closer to the other members than by the forums or chat alone. I think anyone who can afford to attend some real life event should make the effort. It makes this group so much more than an internet organization, it makes us a group of real friends.
- What kind of music do you like?
I like all kinds of music. My favorites are generally rock (mostly 80's rock) and older country.
- What are your favorite movies?
I love just about anything sci-fi or historical. I like too many to pick a favorite
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I'm fairly boring, so the craziest thing I've ever done would have to be traveling to visit people I met on the internet.
- What job do you have?
I'm a Nuclear Power Plant Operator. Well, I'm in training right now, but that's what I will be in a couple of years.
- Do you have a pet?
I have two cats. I named them out of the books. Perrin and Aemon.
- What languages do you speak?
I am only fluent in English, but I can read most of the romance languages (Spanish, French, Italian)
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I used to want to be a vet, but I changed my mind because I don't think I could tell someone I had to put their pet to sleep.
- Seanchan or Shara?
Since I know more about the Seanchan, I'd have to go with them.
- Verin or Adeleas?
I don't know why...but I've always liked Verin.
- Board games or computer games?
I prefer the face-to-face contact of board games.
- Coke or Pepsi?
They taste the same to me...so whichever happens to be handy.
- A short bio about yourself.
I believe most of the basics were covered in the questions. However, I'm 27 years old and live in Alabama. I have one older brother.