Marketing Project Manager
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for guiding and supporting the Graphics Development Team (GDT). They are the direct point of contact for the members of the GDT and report directly to the Director of Marketing. They track all graphics requests and graphics projects for the Department of Marketing, ensuring that designers are assigned to each project, that work is completed on time, and that projects are not left undone.
The Project Manager also uses and maintains the TarValon.Net Zazzle account. They are responsible for adding and removing products, updating the look of the store, and handling any issues with or questions about the store.
Position Level: Administrator
Department: Department of Marketing.
Rotation: Non rotating position
Merit Eligibility: Administrator Merit
The Marketing Project Manager can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chain of Command
The Project Manager reports to the Director of Marketing--frequent communication between these positions is essential.
The Graphics Development Team report to the Marketing Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain high standards of production for the GDT, encourage a positive work environment, and manage a timely input/output work flow of departmental graphics projects.
- Manage current product selections in the TarValon.Net Zazzle store.
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm ideas for new products and outlets for products.
- Maintain and update the visual look of the Zazzle store including making all relevant graphics.
- Become familiar with the basic legal & financial aspects of Zazzle, and TarValon.Net, and make sure all artwork and products are in accordance with copyright and other relevant laws.
- Ensure all TarValon.Net branding standards and media content guidelines are met.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment, and be able to give and receive constructive criticism to/from other team members.
- Must be organized and able to work independently.
- Must be able to track multiple projects at once and ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Activity level: 10-20 hours per week on the boards.
- As an Administrator in the Department of Marketing the MPM is required to attend a monthly meeting with their fellow Administrators and Director.
- Must have been a member of TarValon.Net for at least 6 months. Applicants may be of any rank.
- Must be familiar with or able to quickly learn the Zazzle interface.
- Must be familiar with graphic design.
The position was originally known as Marketing Product Manager.
Marketing Project Managers
- Polegnyn Nemeara: February 8, 2022 - present