|Ne'mireth ni Simoua t'Delvar|
|Title||Social Media Manager|
|Join Date||March 13, 2004|
|Bonded to||Jaim al'Bearach & Tree|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: March 13, 2004
- Joined Tower: August 2, 2004
- Raised Accepted: November 23, 2004
- Raised Aes Sedai: August 12, 2005
- Social Media Manager: February 6, 2021 - present
- Social Marketing Manager: October 19, 2015 - September 12, 2017
- Olde Warder and Hen Forum Moderator: January 1, 2015 - June 30, 2015
- Philanthropy News Correspondent: May 20, 2010 - April 25, 2012
- Sitter for the Green Ajah: Spring 2011
- Heart of the Green Ajah: July 1, 2009 - January 1, 2010
- Mistress of Revels: June 29, 2006 - January 22, 2007
- Servants of All Planning Committee member: unknown - unknown
- Classroom Teacher:
- TV.Net Ajahs - Green: July 2012 - August 2012
- Amyrlin's Award: Volunteer of the Year - 2017
- Members' Choice Award: Most like a Wheel of Time Character (as Faile) - 2010
- Members' Choice Award: Best Bonded Couple (with Jaim al'Bearach) - 2006
- Scariest Green Award - Annual Green Awards - 2017
- Green You Want At Your Side At Tarmon Gaidon Award - Annual Green Awards - 2015
- Green Who Will Be Table Dancing At Anni Award - Annual Green Awards - 2013
- Scariest Green Award - Annual Green Awards - 2012
- Scariest Green Award - Annual Green Awards - 2011
- Bonded to Jaim al'Bearach, Gaidin of Dai M'Hael: October 24, 2005 - present
- Bonded to Tree, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah: June 1, 2021 - present
Other Tower Relationships
- Anniversary Party 2005 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
March 11, 2009
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Ages, like five years or something. though, according to Toral it will always be two years
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
Citizen was fantastic - made a ton of friends, crashed the regular boards, crashed the easy boards, met my first sister and my warder. Novicehood was boring as hell and took me forever to get through. I only did it because all of my friends went and joined the Tower. I developed a habit of reporting myself for punishment for something better to do. Well, and I can't stand other people telling on me :p Being an Accepted was better, I got into trouble a lot more. Got to teach some cool lessons. The contributions were a pain, so it took me ages to get raised - I don't do library articles.
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah?
Erm... :look ... a while ago?
- Why did you choose Green?
It is who I am. I'll give you a good example: I was laying in bed today, thinking about this awesome system we have for questing and how much I would have enjoyed doing that. Maybe I would have ended up somewhere else? After all, I chose green when choosing one Ajah was the only option. I knew I was green, but still... It would have been nice, I thought, to have had the option to be something else. The rain outside the window was drumming very loudly on a water spout, making an annoying noise, as I was thinking all this stuff . So I put on my shoes and coat and went outside and kicked the waterspout into place until the noise stopped. And now I am going to go to bed knowing that guesting would have been useless for me. There are some Greens who are just very Green.
- Are you like the Greens in the Books?
I have no idea. Maybe in the younger years. Maybe with my temper and loyalties. I always say that I am, but really it's up to personal perceptions and in depth relationships to figure out a difference between a real person and a book character. I'm not bothered to explain myself any further than that :p
- Do you like to party, love men and are you a sucker for fashion and make up?
Party, if it's really fun. Men, if they are really smart. Fashion if it suits me, and make up in moderation
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Keep folks in order. I've done some other admin like stuff, but I don't do that anymore. It's not for the faint of heart that admin business.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My sister gave me the first three books and said that I won't stop at one.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
I had only the one - Taylee. The most amazing person.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
oh boy that's hard. There is not really one character that is favourite, but Tuon probably. I most resemble Faile There is no favourite nation, but I am most like the Saldeans or Domani.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Yes. and yes. It's an experience you cannot put in words. It's like a geek orgie, only it's not sexual. Just so much mischief, intellect, grace, idiocy, fun and hilarity packed into one space that you can hardly breathe without your head spinning. And your face hurts from laughing and smiling. Besides that, to each his or her own - friends, interests, sex, entertainment, conversations - it's all there.
- What kind of music do you like?
Not country or rap
- What are your favorite movies?
Currently - Watchmen, Coraline. Constantly: Spirited away, Stardust, The Good Will Hunting, Practical Magic, other eclectic things to suit the mood
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Name it. It's likely I've done it. I'll give you a cute one, just to be a good sport. i dated my current husband for three years overseas. He was in the UK and I lived in the US. In retrospect, that was really stupid. Though really worth it.
- What job do you have?
Collections accountant at Domino's pizza
- Do you have a pet?
- What languages do you speak?
Russian, Ukrainian, English
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Elayne or Cadsuane?
- Aiel or Atha'an Miere?
- Winter or summer?
- Day or night?
Either. Though day is better
- A short bio about yourself.
Russian. Been here many years. Married to Toral. Mother to Joshua, who is 8. I'm thirty three, I graduated from EMU with a degree in business management. I write poetry, which people tell me is not bad, and love to roleplay. I love everything unique, unconventional, intriguing, thought inspiring and straight up asking for trouble. Oh, and Toral. I really love Toral.