From Tar Valon Library
Author: Leora Oldessroth
- Anaiyella runs from Rand "with her skirts hiked to her knees" when Rand is in a bad temper and takes it out on her (LoC, Ch. 28).
- Rand summons Anaiyella to help him fight the Seanchan when she returns to Tear and starts putting herself forward as a candidate for the non-existent Throne of Tear (TPoD, Ch. 21).
- Anaiyella protests her inclusion in the battle to Rand but he will not let her leave (TPoD, Ch. 22).
- Anaiyella is upset when her Master of the Horse is killed fighting the Seanchan; she stays close to Rand during the fighting (TPoD, Ch. 23).
- When Rand refuses to kill a captured Seanchan sul'dam, Anaiyella offers to do it for him (TPoD, Ch. 23).
- When Rand is injured by the Seanchan, Anaiyella suggests to Ailil Riatin that now would be the perfect time to fix their mistake; Ailil cuts her off, stating that Rand can hear them (TPoD, Ch. 23).
- Anaiyella rides with Rand before their last battle against the Seanchan (TPoD, Ch. 24).
- After the last battle with the Seanchan, Rand travels with Anaiyella back to the Sun Palace; Dobraine places her in apartments with trustworthy servants to watch over her (TPoD, Ch. 27).
- When she hears the Stone is under siege, she and Weiramon go to Tear with their armsmen and unsuccessfully attack the rebels (KoD, Ch. 21).
- She is with the assembled lords who bow to Rand on his return to Tear. Rand notes that she seems to be wearing Weiramon's favor and is surprised as he thought she had more taste (TGS, Ch. 42).
- When Rand returns from Dragonmount he identifies her as a Darkfriend and sends her away with Weiramon. (ToM, Ch. 13)
"Anaiyella rode with him, and for once not simpering. Her face was pinched and disapproving. Strangely, it did not spoil her looks nearly so much as her unctuous smiles did." (Rand's thoughts about Anaiyella; The Path of Daggers, Chapter 23)
"To his surprise, the dainty simpering High Lady said coldly, ‘If my Lord Dragon feels constrained, I'll hang her for him.’" (Anaiyella offers to kill the captured Seanchan sul'dam; The Path of Daggers, Chapter 23)
"’If he dies on our hands, Bashere will hang both of us!’ Anaiyella certainly was not simpering now. ‘If those black-coated monsters get hold of us...!’ She shuddered and bent closer to Ailil, gesturing with a belt knife he had not noticed in her hand before. A ruby sparkled blood-red on the hilt. ‘Your Lance-captain could break off enough men to get us away. We could be miles away before he's found, and back to our estates by the time—‘". (Anaiyella suggests escape to Ailil; The Path of Daggers, Chapter 23)