From Tar Valon Library
Author: Leora Oldessroth
- Andric and three other Taraboner lords (all wearing disguises; Andric wears a lion mask) meet with Jaichim Carridin at the Garden of Silver Breezes (TSR, Ch. 38).
- Andric requests help from the Children of the Light to restore order in the city and to help install Amathera as the new Panarch (TSR, Ch. 38).
- Jaichim Carridin agrees to give Andric help, on several conditions (the conditions are not stated in the book) (TSR, Ch. 38).
- When Nynaeve and Elayne rescue Amathera from the clutches of the Black Ajah, Amathera is adamant that she does not want Andric's help in regaining the throne; she wants to do it by herself (TSR, Ch. 55).
- When Nynaeve and Elayne leave Tanchico, Andric is still on the throne (TFoH, Ch. 8).
""You will have sureties signed and sealed by the King," a graying, lion-masked man said, the first words he had spoken. He was, of course, Andric himself, though Carridin was not supposed to know. The King could not meet with an Inquisitor of the Hand of the Light without causing talk any more than he could visit a wineshop, even the Garden of Silver Breezes." (Jaichim Carradin's point-of-view of the meeting with Andric; The Shadow Rising, Chapter 38)