|Join Date||July 10, 2002|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: July 10, 2002
- Joined Tower: July 10, 2002
- Raised Accepted: May 8, 2003
- Raised Aes Sedai: September 21, 2003
- Heart of the Yellow Ajah:
- August 18, 2022 - March 31, 2023
- July 8, 2005 - November 7, 2005
- Department of Community Outreach Staff: October 23, 2012 - May 4, 2015
- Servants of All Planning Committee member: August 2010 - May 2013
- Membership Philanthropic Interest Coordinator: February 3, 2010 - October 23, 2012
- Head of the Yellow Ajah: October 13, 2005 - January 1, 2009
- Sitter for the Yellow Ajah: Spring 2005
- Accepted Coordinator of the Yellow Ajah: March 2005 - August 2005
- THE Tea Brewer of the Yellow Ajah: February 2004 - November 2005
- Cultivator of the Yellow Ajah: September 2003 - January 2004
- Amyrlin's Award: Unsung Servant - 2006
- Extra Bond
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2004 - Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Anniversary Party 2005 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Fall Ball 2004 - Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
- Fall Ball 2005 - Richmond, Virginia, USA
- Fall Ball 2006 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Fall Ball 2008 - Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida, USA
- Fall Ball 2010 - Washington, DC, USA
Tower Sworn Interview
January 13, 2016
- Why did you choose Yellow?
Well, there are a few reasons. Firstly, I am an RN and I've always loved tea and been interested in herbs, so, Yellow was always on my radar. When I joined TV, the head of the Yellowstone at the time was the first person to really be friendly to me and so, my decision was made. I'm part of the Old Guard, so, back in my day, there was no guesting, you joined an Ajah as accepted and that was that.
- Are you like the Yellows in the Books? Do you care for people and love to heal things?
Yes, very much like the book Yellow, I like tea and to heal things. Being a real life Nurse, it's quite fitting. The main difference is that I don't feel that I have the ego and attitude that some book Yellows are known for.
- Do you have a favorite Yellow Ajah character from the novels?
Hmm...that's a tough question. My absolute favourite book character is Elayne, but favourite Yellow, that's tough. I love Nynaeve as well, her tenacity and loyalty, so, I suppose her even though that feels like a generic answer.
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Oh, gosh, I guess I started reading in early 2002.
- How did you first get into the series?
An actor I did a a show with once gave me EotW to read. Took about 6 months to really get into it.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
I would say, in the end because of everything she gave in Tarmon Gaidon, it would be Egwene. She annoyed me in much of the series, but in the end, I had made respect for her.
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
I'd say probably Graendal.
- Favorite book and scene?
I honestly have no idea, hahaha!!
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
Aes Sedai, definitely. Possibly Amyrlin, but definitely an HoA, or a Princess.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become Tower Sworn?
After I started reading EotW, I wanted to interact with other readers. I'd already been immersed in other Internet Fandoms, so, it was a natural progression for me. It took me awhile to find TV, but I finally did through a Web search. I stayed because of the people and the community.
- What do you do in "real life"?
I'm a Recovery Room Nurse & a writer with my DH.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Reading (obvi), acting, writing, hiking, beaching, catting, gaming (video and board), being with hubby/friends/family, singing...
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Pretty much anything except for gangsta rap, hard metal and twangy country.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
The Little Mermaid, Frozen, Tangled, Ever After, Clue, Maleficient, Roswell, Hawaii 5-0, Survivor, Amazing Race, Downton Abbey, Sleepy Hollow, Game of Thrones...
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
The Chronicles of the Ancient Earth, The Stephanie Plum books, The Wilders series, Harry Potter...
- What profession did you want to have when you grew up?
I wanted to be a teacher, an actress or a nurse.