|Location||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Join Date||July 17, 2002|
|Bonded to||Dawna Schinla|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: July 17, 2002
- Joined Tower: July 17, 2002
- Raised Soldier: October 4, 2002
- Raised Gaidin: January 18, 2003
- Warder Councillor for Dai M'Hael:
- Technology and Media Forum Moderator: November 4, 2005 - December 16, 2007
- Honor Guard for Dai M'Hael: July 2005 - December 31, 2005
- Heart of the Yellow Ajah: January 1, 2004 - June 30, 2004
- Creative Articles
- Bonded to Dawna Schinla, Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah: June 3, 2003 - present
- Joel Asign, former Soldier
- Maester Godric, former Soldier
- Tayn Anoiya, former Recruit
- Arythan Nieninqe, Gaidin of Dai M'Hael
- Feodan el'Dannan
- Praesmed Phoenix, Gaidin of Dai M'Hael
- Rayne Phaelon, former Soldier
- Ruzio al'Lyon, former Soldier
- Naeris Vell'sean, Gaidin of Dai M'Hael
- Lucas al'Baine, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
Other Tower Relationships
- Real-life brother of Oddey Bird, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
- Married to Morwynna Raevyn, Aes Sedai
Official Event Attendance
- Euro Party 2004 - Tampere, Finland
- Summer Euro Party 2006 - Skipton, Yorkshire, England
- Winter Euro Party 2009 - Skipton, Yorkshire, England
- Winter Euro Party 2010 - Much Wenlock, Shropshire, UK
Senior Member Interview
October 14, 2011
- Why did you choose Dai M'Hael?
I chose DM for the wrong reason, Thallion was CC back then, and he was a fellow Norwegian. That was my main reason to join DM, completely the wrong reason, but I've found I've never regretted choosing DM
- Do you fit the Dai M'Hael stereotype? Are you a spammer, loving to see your name on the boards? Are you obsessed with "The Plan"?
The DM "stereotype can be fitted onto anyone. loudmouth, quiet, artistic, chatty... anyone. I used to be a spammer, however I've been mostly quiet for the past year or thereabout, having other things occupying my time. And of course I'm obsessed with The Plan, it's in me very nature ;)
- What male character from the novels do you think would fit best in Dai M'Hael?
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
It's about 9 or 10 years now
- How did you first get into the series?
Me brother (in RL, even ) Oddey Bird, found the series when he was in military, and brought them home for me to read
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Fave baddie... hmmm.... that's a tough one... though Mierin aka Lanfear comes high up
- Favorite book and scene?
I think my favourite would be book 2, where certain characters are using the Portal Stones
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I believe I'ld be a farmer somewhere.... probably in one of the Borderlands
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
Again, it's Oddey Birds' fault. He joined a forum on EZBoards, I joined a couple of weeks later, then he joined TV.net after having befriended a ew people here, and I joined three days later. I decided to become a Sr. Member when I realised how friendly everyone seemed to be
- What do you do in "real life"?
I stack shelves and make them look pretty
- Do you have any hobbies?
My Amiga, where I have recently started to relearn coding in a programming language called "AmigaE"
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Heavy Metal, most favourite is Iron Maiden. One thing I've always hated is the monotone braindead "dance/trance/house" style crap with only one beat and a 2 year old could've made better riffs
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Life of Brian, Avatar, Merlin, Stargate: Universe, Game of Thrones
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
Dragonlance Chronicles. No idea how many times I've read those books.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Hmmm.... fireman, racingdriver, or something todo with electronics.