|Join Date||November 24, 2005|
|Link to Forum Profile|
Jordan Rayne is an Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah.
- Joined TarValon.Net: November 24, 2005
- Joined Tower: January 31, 2006
- Raised Accepted: June 14, 2006
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah: October 18, 2006
- Demoted Accepted: July 1, 2008
- Aspired to the Gray Ajah: September 4, 2008
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah: February 13, 2009
- Sitter for the Gray Ajah:
- Archiving Minion: April 30 2011 - November 18, 2011
- Sitter for the Green Ajah: Spring 2008
- Online Events Team: October 21, 2010 - January 25, 2011
- The Least Like A Book Gray - Annual Gray Ajah Awards 2016
- The Least Like A Book Gray - Annual Gray Ajah Awards 2015
- The Least Like A Book Gray - Annual Gray Ajah Awards 2014
- Most Likely to have the largest Naughty Drawer - Annual Gray Ajah Awards 2010
- The Gray with the Smexiest Avatar - Annual Gray Ajah Awards 2008
- Shelai Von'Tain, former member
- Red Panda
- Gray Guide
Other Tower Relationships
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
May 5 2009
- Why did you choose Gray?
When I first Guested with them it was like I was wrapped up and carried away! I just belonged there, and I knew it! I knew I could tell them anything, and they'd still love me.
- Are you like the Grays in the Books?
A little, yes. I help my friends when they are having problems, usually relationship problems, because one isn't listening to the other. Usually neither of them are listening, when they both think they are.
- Do you love politics and do you like to discuss a lot?
No... but I don't hate politics either. I do prefer not to talk politics with people though, because some get very hot headed about things... and I'd rather things were kept peaceful.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
It was an experiance I'll never forget. And I'll never forget either time as an Accepted! LOL
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Three years... almost four... wow... I had no idea... lol.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Currently I am involved in the Gray Ajah Newsletter writing an ongoing article about quitting smoking. I am hoping it will help me, and maybe inspire others, to quit. I was also a Sitter, when I was a Green Aes Sedai. I do hope to be a Sitter again, because it was an enjoyable experiance for me.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My husband introduced me to it when we were dating.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
I don't have one yet.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
My favorite character is a tie... between Elayne and Aviendha. And my favorite nation is Andor.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Yes, I attended Anni 2009. It was a blast!!! It was so much fun and most people are friendly and helpful. People should go to future functions because it's nice to put a real face and personality to the people you've grown to love here. And to those who haven't met her, Mother is the most wonderful, awesome person EVAR!!!
- What kind of music do you like?
I listen to just about anything, this is probably the only area where I'm not too picky.
- What are your favorite movies?
All the Alien movies, Harry Potter, Pitch Black, Grease, Twilight, Wizard of Oz and most Disney movies. This is sort've like the music... I like a lot of movies... but scary ones rank way up there!!!
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I tried acid once.
- What job do you have?
I'm a Groomer and a Deli Clerk at Safeway (Grocery Store)
- Do you have a pet?
I have 2 red standard poodles and 3 cats.
- What languages do you speak?
English, very little Spanish, and I can understand a tiny bit of French.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
According to my mother, my kindergarten teacher called her one day. She was worried, because when she asked the class what they wanted to be when they grew up I said, "I'm not gonna grow up. I'm going to be a Princess forever."
- Lanfear or Moghedien?
- Seanchan or Shara?
- Candles or lamps?
- Party or lounging at home?
Tough one... lounging at home.
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm very picky when it comes to what I'll eat, just ask my Gray Sisters lol. I'm always here for my friends and family, I love unconditionally, and I'm sensitive.