From Tar Valon Library
|Join Date||August 14, 2002|
|Bonded to||Willam Cambrae|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: August 14, 2002
- Joined Tower: August 14, 2002
- Raised Accepted: November 19, 2002
- Raised Aes Sedai: February 9, 2003
- Bonded to Willam Cambrae: March 20, 2003 - present
Other Tower Relationships
- RL cousin to Karassa Souladrin
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
Lealenya Terim, Senior Member Interview, January 29th 2008
- Why did you choose Brown?
To be completely honest, it was a choice between Brown and Green. At the end, the desicion was made for me by the then Head of the Brown Ajah, Jorryn Sedai. She's no longer with us, but she was my mentor and assumed I'd go Brown because we'd talked about it. That, and my near-sister was a Brown. That's how it happened. But the reason I wanted to be Brown is because I like research, I like learning. If the books were real, I think I'd be Green, but here in the Tower, I am most definetly a Brown.
- Are you like the Browns in the Books?
A little. I am absent minded more often than not but I have a temper and have more of the personality of a Green.
- Do you love books and do you daydream a lot?
I do... I LOVE to read and I day dream too much for my own good. :) I can honestly say it's the cause for two of my two car accidents... :P
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I came to the Tower when there were less than one hundred people. There was no City then and therefore no Citizens. I loved my time as a novice and Accepted. My happiest time here. I pulled pranks though, and broke rules. :) Nadine Sedai and I had fun running to the stables. XD
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Wow, again, I'm not sure. I'll have to look that up and get back to you.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Well, I've been on an extended leave of absence but I'm coming back now. Again. I helped do a few things and now I'm doing a project on *angreal. I'm collecting all the info I can on the various angreal/sa'angreal/ter'angreal then I'm going to find them. I'm going to thrift stores, jewelry stores, antique stores, garage sales, etc. to collect them. Then I'm going to catalogue them, take pictures, etc. The really big ones like the Accepted arches, the stone doorways, the Crystal Throne, those I'll have to have made small for me. But I'm going to get them all. If you want to know more about it, send me a PM.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My cousin, Karassa Sedai gave me the first two or three books and it took me a few years to read them. The prolgue of EotW kept me from it only because I didn't understand a thing that was happening. I finally read it and fell in love with it. Searching for a serpent ring brought me to Jorryn Sedai and the Tower.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
I don't have one at the moment, I'm not nearly as active as I need to be for that to be an option.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
My favorite character... wow, I love Egwene and Aviendha, I love Mat and Perrin (Rand annoys me more often than not)... And Faile, love her. I don't know who my favorite is. I think I'll stick with Egwene. My favorite nation is... well, it's not a nation, but the Aiel are my favorite people.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Yes, I went to the Tennessee party years ago and there were a lot of Tower members at Karassa Sedai's wedding. I loved them both, you get to meet the people you already love that sit behind the computer screen and talk to them face to face. Get a real hug now and then, it's wonderful. :)
- What kind of music do you like?
Everything but rap, heavy metal and punk. (Love ska though)
- What are your favorite movies?
Wow... Anything Starwars (I hate you, George Lucas), Hero, Pride and Prejudice, Galaxy Quest.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Craziest thing is probably sky dive, stupidest... wow, too many to mention.
- What job do you have?
Currently, none. Neither in the Tower or in RL. I'm looking though, for a RL job.
- Do you have a pet?
I have four cats. Katana, Knuckles, Kringer and Josie. Katana is the mom and the other three are from her six kitten litter.
- What languages do you speak?
English and Portuguese.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Everything. I wanted to be a teacher, a marine biologist, an actress and a microbiologist.
- Seanchan or Shara?
Shara. I HATE the Seanchan. It's the main reason book two was so hard to read.
- Verin or Adeleas?
- Board games or computer games?
Computer games. I'm addicted to World of Warcraft.
- Coke or Pepsi?
Either as long as it has rum in it.
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm the 25 year old daughter of two foreign parents (both brazilian) who loves to read and write and play games.