From Tar Valon Library
|Affiliation||San d'ma Shadar|
|Join Date||July 28, 2002|
|Bonded to||Lealenya Terim|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: July 28, 2002
- Joined Tower: July 28, 2002
- Raised Soldier: October 3, 2002
- Raised Gaidin: February 4, 2003
- Honour Guard of San d'ma Shadar: July 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011
- Warder Councillor of San d'ma Shadar: January 1, 2008 - June 30, 2008
- Company Commander of San d'ma Shadar: September 17, 2004 - December 8, 2006
- Honour Guard of San d'ma Shadar: September 1, 2004 - September 14, 2004
- Chat Operator: Mid 2003 - December 31, 2011
- Warder Councillor of San d'ma Shadar: July 1, 2003 - June 30, 2004 2 terms
- Creative Articles
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2003 - Fairview, Tennessee, USA
- Anniversary Party 2004 - Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Anniversary Party 2005 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2007 - Winter Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
- Dragon*Con 2002 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2003 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2004 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2005 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2006 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2008 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
Wil Cambrae, Senior Member Interview, December 18th 2008
- Why did you choose San d'ma Shadar?
Most of my friends at the time and several of my best friends on the site were SDS, it felt right.
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
My time as a recruit and a soldier was great. I spent alot of time with the guys, created a new club and spent far too much time in the Tavern. I also kissed the MoN after I got drunk..... then I did it again.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I mostly hang out in chat and welcome new people in and make everyone feel at home. I help people when they have questions and problems. I also served two terms on the Warder Council and two years plus as Company Commander of San d'ma Shadar.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I had fantasy books on my Christmas list in the late 80's and my sister bought me Eye of the World in paperback and from there it was a long wait for each new one to come out lol
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
I've had several, Josef al'March, Sidar Kerand, and a few others I can't remember at this time.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
My favorite character right now is Mat and nation is prolly Andor.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
A few...... I did enjoy them. They were great places to meet people and get to know them even better. In fact real life events are one of the best things about this place. After meeting people I have new friends and have closer ones. Most of the time after an event I'll forget their avatars and just think of their faces. It's kinda weird really lol
- What kind of music do you like?
60's-90's rock and country, I also enjoy some classical, folk and a large mix of other genres.
- What are your favorite movies?
-blink- I don't think there's room in here for my list. LotR, Star Wars, Evil Dead, Die Hard, Lethal Weapon Beverly Hills Cop, Hudson Hawk, numerous anime, lots of action, comedy, suspense and drama.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
That I'll only tell in Truth or Dare. I will say that dropping out of college was prolly the supidest thing I've done.
- What job do you have?
Work at a Wal-Mart in Austin in the deli.
- Do you have a pet?
Nope just a roommate >.>
- What languages do you speak?
English, bad english, BASIC, and gibberish.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Aiel or Atha'an Miere?
- Randland or our world?
- Coke or Pepsi?
Coke, with cherry syrup please.
- Pictures or videos?
- A short bio about yourself.
Born and bred in Charleston, IL. I lived for most of my life not 10 miles from where I was hatched. My parents both worked. My mom as a bus driver, first female one in the state in fact. My dad worked as a custodian at the university EIU. I grew up in the country and graduated high school as the only student with perfect attendance for all 4 years of high school. Went to college for a bit then started working and ended up at Wal-Mart, been there for almost 13 years now.