A similar entry appears in the Wheel of Time Companion confirming the information available in the main story arc.
Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
Welyn Kajima is a Dedicated Asha'man and one of Logain's allies. Before becoming an Asha'man, he was a clerk in Arafel. He is a much-smiling man into his middle years with his black hair in the typical Arafellin styled braids with bells on the ends (WH, Prologue). He is one of the strongest of the Dedicated (ToM, Ch. 46).
- When some Asha'man make their daily reports to Logain, Kajima comes running to tell him that Taim is back and has posted new names of deserters on the board. Among the seven full Asha'man on the deserters board are Gedwyn, Kisman, Rochaid and Torval - Taim's men, which nobody can understand (WH, Prologue).
- Kajima's name is not mentioned, but as we learn later that he is with Rand in Tear, it can be assumed he took part in the battle against the Trollocs at Algarin's manor (KoD, Ch. 19).
- On their way to the meeting with the fake Daughter of the Nine Moons, Kajima jokes with Jenare (KoD, Ch. 27).
- Before he is Turned he said Taim should be tried and executed for some of the things he's done (AMoL, Ch. 3.
- Taim Turns him to the Shadow. Evin tells Androl that Kajima's eyes are no longer his own, when he and Jenare return to the Black Tower (AMoL, Ch. 2).
- He tells Androl that he has been demoted (AMoL, Ch. 3)