From Tar Valon Library
|Join Date||May 6, 2002|
|Bonded to||Ecarion Da'vriyn and Jadar M'Blado|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: May 26, 2002
- Joined Tower:
- Raised Accepted: November 6, 2002
- Raised Aes Sedai: July 12, 2004
- Green Monkey: September 1, 2012 - present
- Tar Valon Times Staff: July 1, 2012 - present
- Chat Operator: January 21, 2009 - present
- Head Monkey for the Green Ajah: January 1, 2009 - January 13, 2012
- Sitter for the Green Ajah: January 1, 2005 - July 1, 2005
- Moderator for Mundane World: October 9, 2007 - July 1, 2008
- Sitter for the Green Ajah: July 1, 2009 - January 1, 2010
- Most Artistic Member - 2013
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2003 - Fairview, Tennessee, USA
- Anniversary Party 2004 - Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
Senior Member Interview
January 30th 2009
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I was never a citizen, I was almost nonexistant as a novice as I was unsure what was going on. But my time as an Accepted was wonderful. And very long.
- Why did you choose Green?
I've always been a Green in my heart. I associated with the Greens in the books and I felt that that was my place. To be a warrior to match the Dreadlords to come.
- Are you like the Greens in the Books?
More so than anywhere else.
- Do you like to party, love men and are you a sucker for fashion and make up?
Yes and no. I like to party but only with good company. I love men, but that's just because I associate with them better than women. I like makeup and my own fashion. It's not necessarily popular fashion.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I am head of the Green Monkey's. I'm on the online events staff and I am a chat operator.
- How did you get to read the Series?
A friend of mine was reading them, and I was waiting for her to get out of work. In my boredom, I started reading her book.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Egwene is my favorite character, and Andor is my favorite nation
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have attended several real life functions and I love them. I love getting to meet the people I talk to everyday and get to know them better. they are all so much fun.
- What kind of music do you like?
Rock and metal mostly.
- What are your favorite movies?
Boondock Saints by far my favorite. Requiem for a Dream, Lord of the Rings, The Dark Knight
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
- What job do you have?
I work in electronics at Walmart.
- Do you have a pet?
Yes, I have a pomeranian named Ziggy.
- What languages do you speak?
English and am learning Italian
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Elayne or Cadsuane?
- Aiel or Atha'an Miere?
- Winter or summer?
- Day or night?
- A short bio about yourself.
I am definitely a Daddy's girl. I grew up a tomboy. I always loved horses and music. I'm a music major, and I have an incredibly love for Civil War and Renaissance. I'm definitely an individual with a style all my own. A lot of people don't like me because I'm incredibly out spoken and don't when to shut up.