From Tar Valon Library
Author: Zashara Da'sainne
Edesina first appears in Salidar, stopping Accepted Faolain from bothering Min with questions of her escape from Tar Valon. She is the first sister there to examine Logain and diagnoses him with a loss of the will to live. Min has a viewing of Edesina collared by the Seanchan and escaping (TFoH, Ch. 26).
She was sent as the Little Tower's Ambassador to Tarabon (LoC, Ch. 15) where she was captured by the Seanchan. Edesina ends up in the Seanchan damane kennels in Ebou Dar and is rescued by Mat Cauthon upon the request of Teslyn (WH, Ch. 19; WH, Ch. 31). She ends up in Valan Luca's Traveling Circus due to arrangements made by Mat Cauthon, sharing a wagon with the other Aes Sedai and sul'dam (CoT, Ch. 3).
- Accepted Edesina asks Alanna and Pritalle to loan her stockings in preparation for the bounty collection (NS, Ch. 4).
- Edesina helps out Min with Faolain in Salidar (TFoH, Ch. 26).
- Edesina examines Logain in Salidar (TFoH, Ch. 26).
- Min has a vision of a collared Edesina (TFoH, Ch. 26).
- Teslyn mentions Edesina to Mat, in reference to any Aes Sedai who would like to escape (WH, Ch. 19).
- Mat, with help from Egeanin and the rest of his crew, frees the Aes Sedai, including Edesina, from the damane kennels (WH, Ch. 31).
- Edesina is in a wagon in Luca's Traveling Circus, warily eyeing the sul'dam who share the compartment with her (CoT, Ch. 3).
- Bethamin channels when Edesina wraps her in air to stop her spanking Joline. Joline agrees to teach her (KoD, Ch. 7).
- Selucia collars Edesina. Mat releases them, after Teslyn and Edesina agree to stop baiting Tuon (KoD, Ch. 9).
- Edesina accompanies Joline when she asks Mat for horses so the Aes Sedai can go on ahead of the Band (TGS, Ch. 20).
- Edesina is still unnerved by her time as a damane; she is constantly eyeing the sul'dam and reaching for her belt knife (CoT, Ch. 3).
"It is the gentling. He has given up on wanting to live, I suppose. There is nothing I can do for him. Not that I am sure I should if I could." (Edesina regarding Logain; The Fires of Heaven, Chapter 26)
"I am grateful to you for rescuing me from the Seanchan, Master Cauthon, and I will show my gratitude, but there are limits. I am not your servant to be ordered about. There were no Seanchan in the village, and we kept our faces hidden. There was no need to send your... watchdogs... after us." (Edesina; Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 29)