|Join Date||July 22, 2004|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: July 22, 2004
- Joined Tower: December 1, 2004
- Raised Accepted: August 18, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai: May 24, 2006
- Library Editor
- Chat Operator: February 17, 2010 - April 15, 2014
- Archiving Minion: April 20, 2011 - February 28, 2013
- Tea Cozy: Fall 2008 - July 1, 2012
- Heart of the Yellow Ajah:
- October 11, 2011 - July 1, 2012
- September 25, 2006 - October 2007
- Sitter for the Yellow Ajah:
- THE Tea Brewer: March 2007 - February 2009
- Classroom Teacher:
- Tower Constitution: August 2006 - December 2006
- Avery d'Itkarya, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah
- Kasia Baredeen
- Antarai Vende, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
- Granddaughter of Adra Ceana
- Niece of Kitteah Ceana
Official Event Attendance
Tower Sworn Interview
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah?
Summer of 2006, I think.
- Why did you choose Yellow?
Yellow seemed like a good idea at the time.
- Are you like the Yellows in the Books?
I'm not sure I'd say I'm like the Yellows in the books. I didn't even really like them.
- Do you care for people and love to heal things?
I care for people but wish I cared just a little less.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I have to say, my time as a citizen was probably the best. Joking around in the apartments (the Crazy People's apartment) was a definite highlight. Novice and Acceptedhood sort of run together in my mind. It was fun, but nothing horribly remarkable happened.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Since July of 2004, so...a little over 5 years now.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I am currently a member of the Hall and within the Yellow Ajah I am the Tea Cozy (editor of the ajah newsletter).
- How did you get to read the Series?
This is a really long story, I will still attempt to summarize, though. I am dyslexic and I was in special education for a few years. Oddly enough, I didn't figure out that I had been in special ed until a couple of years ago. I would cry every time I had to read something longer than fifty pages. I could write really well, had an amazing vocabulary, and excelled in math and science. Who would have known I couldn’t read. At the end of sixth grade a friend had started to read me excerpts from the Wheel of Time (not the Eye of the World, mind you). So, I went and got the first book. Completely flipped when I realized how long it was, but I was determined. After the first book I realized that I wanted to be able to read more. I don’t go anywhere without a book now. So, I like to say that I taught myself how to read when I was 11 (or was it 12?) from the Wheel of Time one summer and the next year skipped a grade. Now aren't you glad I summarized?
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
I am bonded to Naeris Vell'sean of DM and wouldn't have it any other way.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
My current mentee is Avery, an Accepted.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I don't have a favorite character or nation anymore.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
- What kind of music do you like?
Lots, though no specific genre.
- What are your favorite movies?
No idea. Will you let me know if you ever figure it out for me?
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
What do I do that isn't crazy and/or stupid?
- Do you have a pet?
- What languages do you speak?
Occasionally, English, if I can be bothered to actually talk to people.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Physician or some sort of scientist.
- Min or Aviendha?
Aviendha, I think...
- Sword or Spear?
- Candy or Cookies?
I'm allergic to most candies and cookies.
- Clothing or Make up?
I guess I wear clothes because otherwise I'd be in some legal trouble. My make up is still in a box under my bed.
- A short bio about yourself.
I feel like being boring today.