From Tar Valon Library
|Real Name||Amethyst (Amy) Safford-Freeman|
|Location||Southern Colorado, USA|
|Join Date||October 9, 2010|
|Bonded to||Amarande al'Kalin|
|Link to Forum Profile|
Previously known as Sarramy DiLuna.
- Joined TarValon.Net: October 9, 2010
- Joined Tower: September 4, 2011
- Raised Accepted: January 9, 2011
- Aspired Green: February 25, 2012
- Raised Aes Sedai: January 18, 2013
- Green Monkey: September 1, 2012 - present
- Outreach Activities Team: July 1, 2012 - January 15, 2013
- General Forum/Frivolous Fun Forum Moderator: January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
Other Tower Relationships
Engaged to Luko Lummon
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
February 6, 2013
- Why did you choose Green?
Because I AM Green. I don't really know how else to answer this question. It's just who I am. Even if everyone else left the Ajah I would still be Green.
- Are you like the Greens in the books? Do you like to have fun with men? Are you a fierce warrior?
I love the book Greens. They are easily my favorite Ajah. I can be a fierce warrior when you cross me on something that is important to me. As for fun with men, well I'm focused only on one man right now, but if we were to look at when I was single... hehehehee. I do tend to make friends more easily with guys too.
- Do you have a favorite Green Ajah character from the novels?
Cadsuane is a total badass. Love her!
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
I started reading WoT back in 2000 or 2001, somewhere around then.
- How did you first get into the series?
A good friend of mine convinced me to read the first book and I was hooked.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
I can't really answer this one, it changes so often. It just depends on who is doing what at the time. Everyone in the book I've loved and everyone I've hated. Kinda like with real people. Hehe.
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Same thing with this though I'd say I'm leaning toward Lanfear as a favorite. I've enjoyed her character more often than I have disliked her.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
Although I'd like to think I'd make it through to become an Aes Sedai I would likely not be able to survive being a Novice. I could see myself as a Kinswoman though.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
I first found the site back in 2007 (or something like that). It was nice but I never really felt like I could *break in* to the groups on there. I did meet Sa' though because she's my birthday twin and we stayed friends off of TV. She eventually convinced me to return. And I don't plan on leaving again.
- What do you do in "real life"?
Right now I'm a seasonal tax preparer. NOT my dream job.
- Do you have any hobbies?
WoW, photoshop, and generally being an awesome sexy beast.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Mythbusters, How I Met Your Mother, Glee, My Little Ponies, Star Trek, Star Wars.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
I love love LOVE the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss. I also greatly enjoy The Sparrow and Children of God by Mary Doria Russell.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a nuclear physicist. No, really, I did.