|Location||Slough, United Kingdom|
|Join Date||October 13, 2006|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: October 13, 2006
- Joined Tower: January 27, 2007
- Raised Accepted: April 25, 2007
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: June 18, 2007
- Raised Aes Sedai: August 23, 2007
- Sitter for the Blue Ajah:
- Integration Focus Group member: May 1, 2014 - October 18, 2014
- Director of Events and Conferences: October 28, 2012 - September 28, 2014
- Mistress of Revels (Britain and Ireland): June 29, 2009 - October 28, 2012
- Merit Badge Focus Group member: July 1, 2010 - March 15, 2011
- Heart of the Blue Ajah: May 2008 - October 2008
- Online Events Team: August 3, 2007 - February 7, 2008
- Library Articles
- Library Editor
- Amyrlin's Award: Volunteer of the Year - 2012
- Extra Bond
- Katarianna al'Leya, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Addelyn al'Vera, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah
- Thoridyss Wyborn, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Winter Euro Party 2010 - Much Wenlock, Shropshire, UK
- Euro Party 2011 - Much Wenlock, Shropshire, UK
Tower Sworn Interview
January 29th 2008
- Why did you choose Blue?
Why did I choose the Blue Ajah...because I was claimed at a Real Life event by my Head of Ajah? No really...I think meeting three of the lovely Blues made me consider the Ajah in a new way. I've always been an individual and determined and the Blue Ajah is a group of Women with views like me. I can be myself with them all the time and have already made wonderful friends amongst them.
- Are you like the Blues in the Books?
I am plotsy yes. I like things to go my way and will try and manipulate things to make it happen. I assumed initially that our lovely Moiraine was someone we all could be, but really, I have a lot of the book Blue traits.
- Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
As I said before I plot, no point pretending I don't. Do I travel a lot...I visit people a lot yes and I won't let distance stop me doing things, so in a way I do.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I was a very shy Citizen and really took my time getting into the Tower. I was lucky in getting some fabulous roomies, one of whom I have met, who brought me out of myself. Through them I met more and more Novices and Accepted and still count them amongst my friends. Exploring the Ajah's was interesting, and sharing experiences with my friends doing the same, and discussing our choices. I have no regrets, not one.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I'm a member of the Online Events Team, so will be helping to bring you activites till my term is up!
- How did you get to read the Series?
I randomly picked a book up off the shelf and hoped it would be good because it said 'International Best Seller' on the cover. I then read them through with the odd other book in between.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I'm not sure I can pick a favourite Moiraine or Cadsuane. My favourite nation...I always assumed I would come from Cairhien I suppose.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have attended a Local Event and am planning to attend more. I think it's a great way to meet like-minded people and have a laugh at the same time.
- What kind of music do you like?
I don't have a set kind, my Ipod scares most people that get into my car
- What are your favorite movies?
Well I'm a huge Disney fan, but I love The Rock, Memoirs of a Geisha and The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers amongst many others.
- What job do you have?
I'm a Personal Assistant to the Heads of Sales for a Mobile Phone Company
- Do you have a pet?
I treat my friends kittens like they're mine and I have a S'redit called Hikari too.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a Fireman like my dad, but I hate ladders
- Moiraine or Siuan?
- Shienar or Saldaea?
- Tea or coffee?
- Books or movies?
- A short bio about yourself.
What else is there to tell you...in my free time I'm a Sergeant for the Air Training Corps (think Scouts with an interest in Aviation) and I'm a Taekwondo student. I enjoy reading and playing console games including the Final Fantasy series, Oblivion and the odd kiddie game thrown in. I'm always around to chat to if people need me, but I don't always meter my responses, I tell the truth even if it can be brutal.