|Location||Texarkana, TX, USA|
|Join Date||January 28, 2008|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: January 28, 2008
- Joined Tower: March 3, 2008
- Raised Accepted: June 13, 2008
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah: March 10, 2009
- Demoted to Accepted: July 1, 2011
- Aspired to the Brown Ajah: January 29, 2015
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah: May 27, 2015
- Left the Brown Ajah: October 21, 2021
- Tar Valon Talks Staff: April 5, 2021 - present
- Game Master: December 2, 2020 - present
- Mayor: November 30, 2020 - present
- Chat Operator: October 6, 2020 - present
- Heart of the Brown Ajah: October 1, 2020 - March 31, 2021
- Tar Valon Times Staff:
- September 29, 2020 - March 29, 2021
- December 1, 2014 - December 2, 2015
- January 1, 2011 - June 30, 2011
- July 1, 2009 - December 31, 2009
- Social Marketing Team: June 1, 2015 - June 1, 2016
- Tower Voice: May 1, 2015 - May 31, 2015
- General Forum Moderator: July 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010
- Online Events Team: May 12, 2008 - December 31, 2009
- Blue Ajah Voice: July 1, 2009 - July 1, 2010
- Classroom Teacher:
- The Borderlands: June 2008 - December 2008
- Amyrlin's Award: Unsung Servant - 2021
- Members' Choice Award: Outstanding Aes Sedai Involvement - 2021
Other Tower Relationships
- Significant Other
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Anniversary Party 2015 - Red Top Mountain State Park, Cartersville, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
January 3, 2021
- Who is your favorite protagonist? Antagonist?
My favorite protagonist is Nynaeve. I like that being the strongest wasn't just handed to her. She had to work past her block. Favorite antagonist is, hmm, Lanfear. She's nuts.
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
About 15 years now.
- How did you first get into the series?
AR points in High School.
- Favorite book and scene?
I love when the girls rescue Egwene from Falme. When she punches Seta in the face. And probably Eye of the World.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I'm really not sure, but probably just a normal person. If I could chose of course I would want to be an Aes Sedai though.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
I was looking for somewhere to talk about the books when I was in college, so to the internet I went!
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
My first time around, I rushed through it but I had a group of friends that I loved. We all went through the ranks together. My second time through, most of my closer friends had moved on so I had to make new friends. I took my time and made sure I felt at home when guesting.
- If you have attended any Real Life Functions (Official or Unofficial), do you recommend that people come to any future functions? Why or why not?
I've been to 2 Anni's. I honestly have no complaints. The events really have grown with the community, so naturally the one I went to in 09 was different than the one in 15. I had a good time at both though!
- What sort of job do you do in "real life"?
I am now in Customer Service but was a long haul trucking dispatch we for the last 3 years.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Honestly, I wanted to be a Fighter Pilot.
- What languages do you speak?
English and a little French.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
Mercedes Lackey's Obsidian Trilogy, most stuff by Gaiman, must stuff by Sanderson, and Lord of the Rings. I'm trying to break out of the fantasy realm at the moment.
- What are some of your favorite movies/television shows?
Lord of the Rings, What We Do in the Shadows (show and movie), The Boys, Supernatural, Marvel movies, Schitt's Creek, Arrested Development, the Office, Parks and Rec. I am more of a TV person than movie person.
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Pop, Rock (alt and classic), musical scores. I like a little of everything.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Diamond Painting, cross stitchinb, video games
- Do you have a pet?
Yep. My newest kitten is named Poot.
- Tea or coffee? Seanchan or Shara? Verin or Adeleas? Board games or computer games?
Coffee. Don't care. Verin. Both.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Filmed myself spraying my cousin with pepper spray in college.
- A short bio about yourself
Oh no. I'm bad at talking about myself unguided. I'm a nerd. Books, TV shows, movies, anime, games, etc...I do whatever makes me happy.