|Join Date||February 2, 2007|
|Bonded to||Sorcha Al'Verdan|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: February 9, 2007
- Joined Tower: July 4, 2007
- Raised Soldier: September 29, 2008
- Raised Gaidin: June 25, 2009
- Honour Guard of Val'Cueran:
- June 1, 2016 - March 31, 2018
- January 5, 2014 - June 30, 2014
- January 1, 2011 - June 30, 2012
- Warder Councillor for Val'Cueran:
- Company Commander of Val'Cueran: July 1, 2012 - December 31, 2013
- Frivolous Fun Forum Moderator: January 1, 2009 - June 30, 2009
- My Aspiring Experience
- Quiet Achievement Award - Annual Green Awards - 2013
- Ttosk Vendal, former Recruit
- Tsureio al'Edit, Gaidin of Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb
- Brandon Tataru, Gaidin of Dai M'Hael
- Kaldam Luciere, Gaidin of San d'ma Shadar
- Deleios Cherchenuit, Aspirant of the Red Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
Senior Member Interview
January 13, 2010
- Why did you choose Val'Cueran?
The genuine brotherhood that I could sense between them from the time I first joined the site that continued to be evident all the way through guesting and aspiring.
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
Fun...but way too long. Mostly because I joined the site after reading the 4th book in the series and it took me awhile to finish them.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I've served as a forum moderator and a researcher in the past. Currently I'm just enjoying my time as a new Gaidin with my brothers.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I had just finished the Dark Tower series by Stephen King and I love series in general. A friend that knew how I like to read series introduced me to WoT and I've never looked back.
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Perrin has to be my favorite character with Lan being a close second. Favorite nation would be between Two Rivers/Manetheren and Malkier.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have yet to be able to attend a real life function due to location, although I've met members of the site for informal gatherings.
- What kind of music do you like?
A little bit of everything depending on my mood.
- What are your favorite movies?
Shaun of the Dead, Christmas Vacation, 300, Braveheart, Return of the Jedi, A Christmas Story, Young Guns II, Tommy Boy, O Brother Where Art Thou
- What job do you have?
I supervise the consumer accounting department at a 5-county electric cooperative.
- Do you have a pet?
My wife has 2 cats, Emma & Sylvia
- What languages do you speak?
American English and a speck of French
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Professional Athlete would have been my dream
- Egeanin or Suroth?
- Shadar Logoth or Manetheren?
- Winter or summer?
- Board games or computer games?
A bit of both I think
- A short bio about yourself.
I served in the U.S. Navy and after getting out went to college where I met my wife. We've been together for 11 years and married for 4. We had our first child, a son (Ryan) in 2009 and being a parent is awesome. I'm a pretty easy going person and I'm fiercely loyal to my friends and family. I love reading and physical activity of any kind but preferably sports such as football, baseball, golf and racquetball. I have visited 15 countries and hope to retire in Ireland and have a summer home in Belize some day. Now if I could only just win the lottery...