|Join Date||November 11, 2005|
|Bonded to||Aleita Taviah|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: November 11, 2005
- Joined Tower: August 27, 2006
- Raised Soldier: January 8, 2007
- Raised Gaidin: October 13, 2007
- Warder Councillor for Val'Cueran:
- Spring 2020
- Spring 2015 (July 1 - September 30)
- Spring 2012
- Fall 2008
- Company Commander of Val'Cueran:
- September 14, 2015 - June 4, 2016
- October 3, 2008 - June 13, 2009
- Classroom Teacher:
- The Borderlands: February 2007 - October 2007
- Bonded to Aleita Taviah, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah: July 13, 2012 - present
- Sin Selar, Gaidin of Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb
- Torval Shank, Gaidin of Dai M'Hael
- Yngrot Draconian, Gaidin of Dai M'Hael
- Ahmyra al'Ruley, Aspirant of the Green Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
December 18 2008
- Why did you choose Val'Cueran?
I chose the VC because it is the company that stands for the values that stands closest to my own. Also, I like the whole idea of the pack and how we use that on the site. The VC are set up with a great crew and I really enjoy being a part of it. Val'Cueran rocks! :)
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
I had fun at all stages of my time here at TV.net. I've been here for just over two years now and I've spent that time enjoying being a wild and boozing citizen, a hard working and fun-loving recruit and a tough and teaching soldier. I probably spent more time than most in becoming a Senior Member, but I don't regret doing that. I spent a few months at each membership level and really got the feel of it before I advanced. Now, as I am a AM, I can really say I know what it's like to be at all levels here ;).
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I used to teach a Borderlanders class and I'm currently the Honor Guard of the Val'Cueran. I'm also a mentor.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I lived with a friend that made me read the first book and after that I was hooked. At the time I started on the series we were already on book 9, so I read through the books in weeks. Since then, I've re-read and waited for books to come out.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
I'm a youngling ladies ;)
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Fav character: Perrin (though at times I hate him) Fav nation: Kandor
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Nope! I wanted to go to the Euro Winter party, but that might not happen now. I hope I'll be able to go though.
- What kind of music do you like?
All sorts... Don't get me started... Seriously, you can't shut me up :)
- What are your favorite movies?
Again, difficult question. There are so many... Matrix, lord of the rings, American Pie are some of my favorites.
- What's the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I refuse to answer that question before I have had the stiches removed... :P
- What job do you have?
Supply Chain manager and project manager
- Do you have a pet?
Nope, I used to have a dog, but he died and now I live in a city. I'll probably get another dog soon though, but I'd preferably like to move to a better suited place for it first.
- What languages do you speak?
Norwegian, English, some French, some German, Swedish (as well as a Norwegian can speak and understand it). Oh, I can count to 10 in Indonesian, do a few cheezy lines in dutch and say some russian phrases which I have no idea what means...
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Egeanin or Suroth?
Suroth.. I know she's bad, but I hate Egeanin... She's too stupid for her own good, but she is kind.... No, I change my mind. Egeanin.
- Shadar Logoth or Manetheren?
Mantheren.... if I was a citizen there, it would still be standing ;)
- Winter or summer?
- Board games or computer games?
- A short bio about yourself.
25 winters ago I came laughing into the world and I've done that ever since... hehe, no I'm just kidding. I hate writing these things, so let's keep it short and to the point: - 25 yo
- love to travel
- likes to keep active
- do severalt different sports
- keep in touch with my inner nerd ;)
- I'm very approachable
- love TV.net ;)
- will stop writing now