Ahmyra is an Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah. She is bonded to Willam Cambrae
|Location||Southern Saskatchewan, Canada|
|Title||Director of Events and Conferences|
|Join Date||July 24, 2014|
|Bonded to||Willam Cambrae|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: July 24, 2014
- Joined Tower: September 11, 2014
- Raised Accepted: December 29, 2014
- Aspired to the White Ajah: February 25, 2015
- Raised Aes Sedai: October 17, 2015
- Demoted to Accepted: January 19, 2021
- Aspired to the Green Ajah: August 7, 2021
- Regained Senior Membership: October 7, 2021
- Joined the Green Ajah: December 15, 2021
- Director of Events and Conferences: April 11, 2022 - present
- Tower Gatekeeper: April 24, 2020 - present
- White Ajah Mistress of Foretelling: April 3, 2017 - January 19, 2021
- Sitter for the White Ajah:
- Head of the White Ajah: August 5, 2018 - February 9, 2020
- Chat Operator: April 1, 2015 - December 19, 2019
- Tar Valon Times Staff: October 31, 2018 - November 21, 2019
- Heart of the White Ajah: April 1, 2018 - August 15, 2018
- Library Editor
- Friendly Face Team: July 1, 2015 - December 20, 2015
- Welcome Committee Greeter: January 6, 2015 - June 30, 2015
- Members' Choice Award: Outstanding Aes Sedai Involvement - 2019
- Bonded to Willam Cambrae, Gaidin of San d'ma Shadar: October 7, 2021 - present
- Bonded to Willam Cambrae, Gaidin of San d'ma Shadar: February 13, 2019 - January 19, 2021
- Bryher al'Venna, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Roheryn ni Galghandhrei t'al'Djinn, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Brandon Tat'vakja, then Gaidin of Dai M'Hael
- Zelinea Aldevron, former Novice
- Liam al'Eire, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Ghorum Nuchin, Recruit
- Aratouial Delafeld, Novice
Other Tower Relationships
- Nymala Ingasy, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Brandon Tat'vakja, Gaidin
- Liam al'Eire, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Qamra Daielin, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah
- Leala ni al'Dareis t'al'Caleum, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Nebka Galyn, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah
- Erin al'Denael, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2015 - Red Top Mountain State Park, Cartersville, Georgia, USA
- Anniversary Party 2017 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2018 - Gooding, Idaho, USA
- Anniversary Party 2019 - Ariel, Washington, USA
- Anniversary Party 2022 - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
- Fall Ball 2016 - Calgary, Alberta, Canada: Co-Local Liaison
- Fall Ball 2018 - Sleepy Hollow, New York, USA
Tower Sworn Interview
October 23, 2015
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
I read the first book when I was about 13ish sooooo 11 years - give or take a little.
- How did you first get into the series?
I stole EoTW off my sisters book shelf and never gave it back
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
Matt by far. He reminds me a lot of my hubby. Close second would be Bryne followed by Lan.
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Uhm.... I'm not really sure. Might have to do a re-read soon
- Favorite book and scene?
Oh I have far too many... I think the majority are from The Last Battle and I would rather not spoiler them for anyone.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
Aes Sedai - hands down. Ajah - no idea, probably Green or Brown.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become Tower Sworn?
I found TV a *long* time ago back when you had to be a novice right off the bat but was too young to stay. I was looking up a phrase in the old tongue for a story I was writing and re-discovered TV, promptly signed up and here I am. Totes the people that made me stay...
- What do you do in "real life"?
RL I am many things - Registrations clerk for the local Community College by day; wife, farmer/livestock owner, BA student via Distance Ed, Youth Leader, Mentor, Big Sister, etc by night.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Far too many! School, writing, reading, gaming, riding and teaching lessons, etc
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Mostly country but I can listen to pretty much anything.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Oh crap! Uhm... TV shows - Heartland, CSI, Criminal Minds, Castle, House, Gossip Girl, Firefly, and many, many more. Movies - Serenity, LoTR, Harry Potter, Pirates, RED & RED 2, Death Race, All things Disney, etc.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
I adore the Hallows Series by Kim Harrison, The Night Huntress Series by Jeannie Frost as well as most things by Terry Spear and so many other authors...
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a horse trainer, a nurse, an optometrist, a Vet, a social worker and so many other things...