|Join Date||February 5, 2009|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: February 5, 2009
- Joined Tower: April 8, 2009
- Raised Accepted: July 16, 2009
- Aspired to the Green Ajah: November 10, 2009
- Raised Aes Sedai: July 4, 2010
- Sitter for the Green Ajah:
- Heart of the Green Ajah:
- January 1, 2016 - March 31, 2016
- January 1, 2011 - July 1, 2011
- Department of Community Outreach Staff: June 11, 2012 - June 30, 2013
- Outreach Activities Team: June 6, 2012 - January 15, 2013
- Outreach Activities Coordinator: June 8, 2011 - June 6, 2012
- Green Librarian: January 2011 - January 13, 2012
- Outreach Activities Coordinator's Assistant: May 22, 2011 - June 8, 2011
- Online Events Coordinator's Assistant (OECA): September 21, 2010 - May 22, 2011
- Online Events Team: January 27, 2009 - May 22, 2011
- Tower Historian: May 12, 2010 - September 21, 2010
- Tar Valon Times Articles
- Tar Valon Times Member Spotlight about Xylina Tyloredrid (February 2011)
- Library Editor
- Members' Choice Award: Staff Service Award - 2011
- Members' Choice Award: Best Tower Couple (with Aldus Tyloredrid) - 2012
- Egwene Award - Annual Green Awards - 2016
- Spammiest Green Award - Annual Green Awards - 2013
- Egwene Award - Annual Green Awards - 2013
- Most Helpful Green - Annual Green Awards - 2012
- Green Ambassador Award - Annual Green Awards - 2012
- Most Helpful Green Award - Annual Green Awards - 2011
- Green Lils
- Ilenna Aramiz, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Reniel Killan, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
- Taelinn Dolivras, Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah
- Anika Forsyn, Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah
- Roheryn Galghandhrei, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Enelya al'Morna, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Khaona al'Corriyi, Accepted
Other Tower Relationships
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
- Fall Ball 2015 - Duluth, Minnesota, USA
Updated February 9, 2016
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
Citizen was slow! I hadn't really found ways to get involved or get to know too many folks yet. As a Novice, things got better for me. I was able to meet some people locally, and I joined the OE Team shortly before getting raised to Accepted. My time as Accepted was my favorite time as a JM! I absolutely loved the excitement of guesting - watching as my fellow Accepted chose their homes and working on finding mine!
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah?
July 4th, 2010 at a Mitten party!
- Why did you choose Green?
Well, I hate to use the stock answer, but I chose Green because I am Green. I fight for my family, my friends, and what I believe in. I am passionate about what is important to me in life. When guesting with the Greens I found a great group of women and men with whom I can pretty much talk about anything & everything, while still feeling comfortable.
- Do you like to party, love men and are you a sucker for fashion and make up?
I never used to like to party, but I have to admit I am enjoying it more when it is Tower parties! I do love men, and women. I am definitely not a sucker for fashion or make up - I wear what I like and what is comfortable, not what the current trend is.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Currently I'm the Green Heart.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My aunt passed a book to me that was a promo item she had gotten at a book store. It was the first part of TEOTW. It got me hooked!
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
Arywenn & Kilivia
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I really don't have just one favorite character. It varies so much. I have developed a very high appreciation for Silviana. Favorite nation, kinda the same thing as character, I don't have one favorite. But I do enjoy the Borderlands region.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Yes! I've attended the last three Anni parties. I have also made it to several local events in Wisconsin, Illinois & Michigan. I LOVE real life functions!! They are such a blast, and really helpful for someone like me who has trouble getting to know folks strictly thru a message board. I highly recommend attending what you are able!
- What kind of music do you like?
I like a pretty big variety.
- What are your favorite movies?
Oh gosh... I have a lot of favorites. This is NOT a complete list. All the Star Trek movies, all the Star Wars movies, all the X-Men movies, the Iron Man movies, uh... a ton of other movies I'm not thinking of right now. :P I love movies. Especially comedies, scifi/fantasy, and comic book/videogame adaptations.
- What job do you have?
A super busy one!
- Do you have a pet?
I have a cat named Wolf. She runs my house.
- What languages do you speak?
I'm only fluent in English (and that is questionable some days). I know some Spanish and German, and a few words in Japanese and Vietenamese.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Teacher, mother, singer, writer.
- Elayne or Cadsuane?
- Aiel or Atha'an Miere?
- Winter or summer?
- Day or night?
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm 33 years old, living in Cheesehead Central (a.k.a. Wisconsin) with my 6 yr old son, my mother, and my cat. I work full time, and wish there were more hours in the day to do all the things I want to do! When I'm not at work or caring for my kiddo, I am either reading, watching movies (yay Netflix), playing WoW, out being social, or exercising (maybe even... sleeping! lol).