From Tar Valon Library
|Location||United States of America|
|Title||Department of Community Outreach Staff|
|Join Date||February 5, 2009|
|Bonded to||Jasin Bashar|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: February 5, 2009
- Joined Tower: April 8, 2009
- Raised Accepted: July 16, 2009
- Aspired to the Green Ajah: November 10, 2009
- Raised Aes Sedai: July 4, 2010
- Outreach Activities Team: June 6, 2012 - January 15, 2013
- Sitter of the Green Ajah: January 1, 2012 - June 30, 2012
- Outreach Activities Coordinator: June 8, 2011 - June 6, 2012
- Green Librarian: January 2011 - January 13, 2012
- Heart of the Green Ajah: January 1, 2011 - July 1, 2011
- Outreach Activities Coordinator's Assistant: May 22, 2011 - June 8, 2011
- Online Events Coordinator's Assistant (OECA): September 21, 2010 - May 22, 2011
- Online Events Team: January 27, 2009 - May 22, 2011
- Tower Historian - May 12, 2010 - September 21, 2010
- Tar Valon Times Articles
- Green Lils
- Ilenna Aramiz - Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Loreniel Killan - Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Taelinn Dolivras - Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah
- Anika Forsyn - Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah
- Roheryn Galghandhrei - Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Enelya al'Morna - Aspirant of the Blue Ajah
- Khaona al'Corriyi - Accepted of the White Tower
Other Tower Relationships
- First-Sister to Onis O'Leia
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
Senior Member Interview
Updated May 16, 2013
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
Citizen was slow! I hadn't really found ways to get involved or get to know too many folks yet. As a Novice, things got better for me. I was able to meet some people locally, and I joined the OE Team shortly before getting raised to Accepted. My time as Accepted was my favorite time as a JM! I absolutely loved the excitement of guesting - watching as my fellow Accepted chose their homes and working on finding mine!
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah?
July 4th, 2010 at a Mitten party!
- Why did you choose Green?
Well, I hate to use the stock answer, but I chose Green because I am Green. I fight for my family, my friends, and what I believe in. I am passionate about what is important to me in life. When guesting with the Greens I found a great group of women and men with whom I can pretty much talk about anything & everything, while still feeling comfortable.
- Do you like to party, love men and are you a sucker for fashion and make up?
I never used to like to party, but I have to admit I am enjoying it more when it is Tower parties! I do love men, and women. I am definitely not a sucker for fashion or make up - I wear what I like and what is comfortable, not what the current trend is.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
Jasin Bashar of Val'Cueran I blame the balefire :look
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Currently I'm a staff member for the Dept of Comm Outreach.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My aunt passed a book to me that was a promo item she had gotten at a book store. It was the first part of TEOTW. It got me hooked!
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
Arywenn & Kilivia
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I really don't have just one favorite character. It varies so much. I have developed a very high appreciation for Silviana. Favorite nation, kinda the same thing as character, I don't have one favorite. But I do enjoy the Borderlands region.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Yes! I've attended the last three Anni parties. I have also made it to several local events in Wisconsin, Illinois & Michigan. I LOVE real life functions!! They are such a blast, and really helpful for someone like me who has trouble getting to know folks strictly thru a message board. I highly recommend attending what you are able!
- What kind of music do you like?
I like a pretty big variety.
- What are your favorite movies?
Oh gosh... I have a lot of favorites. This is NOT a complete list. All the Star Trek movies, all the Star Wars movies, all the X-Men movies, the Iron Man movies, uh... a ton of other movies I'm not thinking of right now. :P I love movies. Especially comedies, scifi/fantasy, and comic book/videogame adaptations.
- What job do you have?
I'm a Buyer.
- Do you have a pet?
I have a cat named Wolf. She runs my house.
- What languages do you speak?
I'm only fluent in English (and that is questionable some days). I know some Spanish and German, and a few words in Japanese and Vietenamese.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Teacher, mother, singer, writer.
- Elayne or Cadsuane?
- Aiel or Atha'an Miere?
- Winter or summer?
- Day or night?
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm 31 years old, living in Cheesehead Central (a.k.a. Wisconsin) with my 3 yr old son, 5 yr old daughter, my mother, and my cat. I work full time, and wish there were more hours in the day to do all the things I want to do! When I'm not at work or caring for my kiddos, I am either reading, watching movies (yay Netflix), playing WoW, out being social, or exercising (maybe even... sleeping! lol).