|Location||Jacksonville, Florida, USA|
|Join Date||July 28, 2005|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: July 28, 2005
- Joined Tower: September 5, 2005
- Raised Accepted: December 16, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai of the White Ajah: March 13, 2006
- Demoted to Accepted: July 1, 2007
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: July 29, 2007
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah: October 3, 2007
- Heart of the White Ajah: April 1, 2006 - October 1, 2006
- Library Articles
- Raleien din Arsenia, former Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Zhareen Narelle, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Ellura DeLoir, former novice
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Dragon*Con 2006 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2013 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
Interview, January 29, 2008
- Why did you choose Blue?
When I first guested with Blue, I felt truly welcome. Since then the Blues quickly became Sisters.
- Are you like the Blues in the Books?
Yes, and no. While I am like the book Blues, I'm also like the book Whites.
- Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
Perhaps. :look If I had more time and money I'd love to travel more.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
It has been a while since I was both a citizen and I novice, but I did enjoy my time at each level. I enjoyed both my times as Accepted.
- How did you get to read the Series?
Back in 1990 I was in a bookstore looking for a book to read, where I noticed "Eye of the World" on a shelf of featured fiction. It looked interesting so I decided to give it a try. I was immediately hooked.
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Siuan, I like her attitude, even after she was stilled she had a resiliance to carry on. I don't have a favorite nation.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I was at Dragon*Con in 2006 and 2007. I truly believe that if anyone has a chance to go to one, they should.
- What kind of music do you like?
Rock, and Country-Rock.
- What's the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Agreeing to marry my current husband after dating for only 5 weeks.
- What job do you have?
Currently I type appraisals for a real estate company.
- Do you have a pet?
I have 2 kitties named Libby and Rafta.
- What languages do you speak?
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a pharmacist, but I was never able to pass chemistry.
- Moiraine or Siuan?
- Shienar or Saldaea?
- Tea or coffee?
- Books or movies?
- A short bio about yourself.
At 41 I'm one of the older members on the site. When I was first raised Aes Sedai in March of 2006, it was as Aes Sedai of the White. In July of 2007 I returned to Accepted to re-explore my options because as much as I loved being White, I felt as if something was missing. That's when I found my home with the Blues. I don't regret for a minute the choices I've made here.