|Join Date||Nov 19, 2001/Mar 26, 2007|
|Bonded to||Janos Audron and Toral Delvar|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- 1 Tower History
- 2 Tower Involvement
- 3 Tower Relationships
- 4 Official Event Attendance
- 5 Tower Sworn Interview
- Joined TarValon.Net: March 26, 2007
- Joined Tower: April 26, 2007
- Raised Accepted: August 1, 2007
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah: November 2, 2007
- Joined TarValon.Net: November 19, 2001
- Joined Tower: November 19, 2001
- Raised Accepted: December 2, 2001
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: December 14, 2001
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah: January 18, 2002
- Retired: June 25, 2006
- Sitter for the Green Ajah: Fall 2013
- Director of Moderators: November 17, 2007 - May 2, 2009
- Mistress of the Watch: June 2007 - November 17, 2007
- Mistress of Novices: July 12, 2005 - May 9, 2006
- Sitter for the Blue Ajah:
- July 1, 2005 to July 16, 2005
- Fall 2002
- Head of the Blue Ajah: March 6, 2003 - August 6, 2004
- Tower Voice: January 21, 2002 - March 9, 2003
- Creative Articles
- Library Articles
- Library Editor
- Amyrlin's Award: Member of the Year - 2011
- Members' Choice Award: Best Membership Admin - 2003 and 2004
- Members' Choice Award: Silliest Member - 2006
- Members' Choice Award: Most Likely to Take Over the Tower - 2008
- Green Most Likely To Take Over The Tower Award - Annual Green Awards - 2010
- Extra Bond
- Bonded to Janos Audron, Gaidin of Dai M'Hael: December 20, 2007 - present
- Bonded to Toral Delvar, Gaidin: June 8, 2009 - present
- Mellyn al'Baya, Accepted
- Sarai Aelthas, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah
- Lyoness al'Thorn t'Morsin, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Eveanyn al'Grace, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
Why did you choose Green?
It just fit. The temperament of the group resembles my own, and I feel comfortable there.
Are you like the Greens in the books? Do you like to have fun with men? Are you a fierce warrior?
I don't really remember much what the Greens in the books were like so I don't know. I guess I haven't really thought it over much. As for 'fun with men,' I guess that depends on the definition. I do like them else I wouldn't have bonded two awesome Warders, right? Fierce warrior... I've a high color belt in Tae Kwon Do, does that count?
Do you have a favorite Green Ajah character from the novels?
Yes, I always loved Elayne. I remember that she always amused me a lot when reading the books.
How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
I started reading them in 1994 and once I got past the dreadful prologue (that's how I felt about it at age 13 anyway) and the walk through the woods , I was hooked.
How did you first get into the series?
The cover. *cough* The (translated) first book was on the shelf at the grocery store we always went to, and I liked the cover, so eventually I went to the library and picked it up.
Who is your favorite "hero"?
Moiraine. I mostly kept reading the books because of her character, actually.
Favorite bad guy/gal?
THE DARK ONE. I mean, the dude gets to talk in all caps and without punctuation marks, ya know?
Favorite book and scene?
Favorite book: New Spring. They're all so naive and young and you just feel like you wanna pick'em up and squish'em cuz they are SO CUTE! Favorite scene: The one in The Great Hunt where Moiraine and Lan are at Vandene and Adeleas' house, and she confronts him about his feelings for Nynaeve, and then the whole incident with the pond is brought up. Love that scene!
If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
The Dark One succeeding in taking over the world is who I would see myself as.
What do you do in "real life"?
At the moment, I study languages, digital media and information technology.
Do you have any hobbies?
WoW and writing, I guess. I used to do a lot of other things too, like knitting and crocheting and cross-stitching and coding and drawing and readng and tons of other stuff, but the days are too short nowadays to fill it all in.
What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Right now my favorites are Lady Gaga and Rihanna. But I also love Pink, David Bowie and Johnny Cash, and I can play Alice Cooper's Poison over and over and over and over and over.
What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
I absolutely ADORE Legend of the Seeker; I've written like over 50 fanfics for that show alone! I also love Dexter, Buffy, Futurama, Silk Stalkings and Silent Witness. Movies would be Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Kill Bill vol I and II, most things by Hayao Miyazaki, Cruel Intentions, Taran and the Black Cauldron, Mulan, Finding Nemo, the three first Pirates of the Caribbean movies, Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Sleepy Hollow, The Fifth Element and the Harry Potter movies.
Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
Most things by Anne Bishop, especially her books that are set in the world of the Black Jewels. Also, the Harry Potter books, Lord of the Rings, Sword of Truth, the Hunger Games, many books by Margit Sandemo (like The Legend of the Ice People), many books by Stephen King and many of the children's books written by Roald Dahl and Astrid Lindgren.
What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Princess, firewoman, doctor, policewoman, veterinarian and prime minister. In that order.